FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

 View Poll Results: What Android version did you get your best battery life on?

Android 4.4.2
 
8 Vote(s)
18.18%
Android 4.4.4
 
12 Vote(s)
27.27%
Android 5.0.2
 
24 Vote(s)
54.55%

Tips to MAXIMIZE the Battery Life of your Xperia Z2

2,445 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,825
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st June 2015, 06:52 PM |#411  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldi4803

@Martin213 Maybe Yes, Maybe no, no other way to know except to try it out I've done some tests and i'm not entirely sure myself......
@whalesplaho Fast Dormancy is a network technic that reduces the connection when idle. It does create a whole lof of wakelocks, but it should reduce the network battery drain.
This videos here explain it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8L50sCY7CI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VhwQ04IXJM

Thx for answer
 
 
21st June 2015, 09:28 PM |#412  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,431
 
More
i need help please.....

my Z2 comes with 2 pin.... takes time to charge but drops faster!!!
most times i ll need to charge for 2-3hrs to get a full battery if tha phone is on & im always on H! is it normal?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldi4803

@Martin213 Maybe Yes, Maybe no, no other way to know except to try it out I've done some tests and i'm not entirely sure myself......
@whalesplaho Fast Dormancy is a network technic that reduces the connection when idle. It does create a whole lof of wakelocks, but it should reduce the network battery drain.
This videos here explain it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8L50sCY7CI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VhwQ04IXJM

Appreciate brov....
22nd June 2015, 02:27 PM |#413  
Haldi4803's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 522
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterr

Can you tell me what were your settings? cause I think I am gonna try his kernel.

no special kernel settings done right now.

but well, the 1% drop overnight was a fluke ~.~ happened because i charged the phone to 75% right before the overnight phase!
Tried to redo it. drained 4% in 8 hours aka 0.5%/hour

Oh yeah... and this ONLY works if you have really good mobile coverage.



Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

most times i ll need to charge for 2-3hrs to get a full battery if tha phone is on & im always on H! is it normal?

huh ?
Charging vor 180 Minutes from 1% to 100% is absolutly normal!
22nd June 2015, 09:30 PM |#414  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldi4803

no special kernel settings done right now.

but well, the 1% drop overnight was a fluke ~.~ happened because i charged the phone to 75% right before the overnight phase!
Tried to redo it. drained 4% in 8 hours aka 0.5%/hour

Oh yeah... and this ONLY works if you have really good mobile coverage.




huh ?
Charging vor 180 Minutes from 1% to 100% is absolutly normal!

okay brov..... is yur charger a 2 pin or 3 pin?
4th July 2015, 06:27 AM |#415  
valentinrascu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
The fast charger is out. Our xperia is not compatible...
13th July 2015, 10:44 PM |#416  
stanley08's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Lagos, Nigeria.
Thanks Meter: 1,825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinrascu

The fast charger is out. Our xperia is not compatible...

Yeah, i was really looking forward to getting one of those for my Z3. Sadly... Not supported either...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes