TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

GSM Windows Mobile 6.1 build 21054 latest Build Date: 04-10-10

OP trickbiker121

13th April 2010, 02:04 PM   |  #11  
Flag Umuarama
Thanks Meter: 2

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickbiker121

that was fast i only know how to do it in a boring repetitive way lol

Yes, it's fast, but my internet connection is so slow! Here's the portuguese version for download!
14th April 2010, 09:16 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Difference from stock?
Quote:

This is my first rom release for Palm Treo Pro so sorry for any mistakes this release is a 6.1 build 21054 made with night ravens kitchen ad Da_G build files that he posted here
if you find any bugs tell me and i will try my best to fix them.

• My SoftReset
  • Push Side Button

What's in 21054 that makes it better than the stock? Besides the apps you added, is there a performance or memory increase or did you just want to play with the latest and greatest?
14th April 2010, 09:27 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 12

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugabootdlbonds

What's in 21054 that makes it better than the stock? Besides the apps you added, is there a performance or memory increase or did you just want to play with the latest and greatest?

To be honest i dont know but i think its just bug fixes and better performance but you can go herehere is a quote from Da_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G

This build is from July 15, 2009, so given how long it's been, I think WM6.1 is EOL (End Of Life'd) now - so this is probably as close to a "final" build as it comes - any further ones would likely be just a maintenance release to fix a nasty bug or two that crops up.

I'm really sorry that i couldn't get a straight forward answer ill do some searching and see if i find something I'm really sorry
14th April 2010, 09:35 PM   |  #14  
Flag Umuarama
Thanks Meter: 2

177 posts
More
It's more stable, better battery life and have some improvements that stock don't have. I consider the 21054 the best 6.1 build .
14th April 2010, 09:38 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag St.Louis

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z

It's more stable, better battery life and have some improvements that stock don't have. I consider the 21054 the best 6.1 build .

thanks take his word he knows more about roms than me
15th April 2010, 04:35 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:

thanks take his word he knows more about roms than me

LOL, no sweat man. I was just curious. I like the 6.5 rom that mord4z has made, and I guess to each is own as far as what they load, I was just wondering what made this one, the one you chose. Thanks for looking into it though.
15th April 2010, 11:17 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag St.Louis

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugabootdlbonds

LOL, no sweat man. I was just curious. I like the 6.5 rom that mord4z has made, and I guess to each is own as far as what they load, I was just wondering what made this one, the one you chose. Thanks for looking into it though.

same here i also like Mor4z's rom i'm using it right now and i will stick with it
16th April 2010, 06:58 PM   |  #18  
Flag St.petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1

197 posts
Donate to Me
More
Congratz! i shall test this out when i get my Treo back! lol my lazy friend is using it ATM
16th April 2010, 08:18 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag St.Louis

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcuban

Congratz! i shall test this out when i get my Treo back! lol my lazy friend is using it ATM

lol thanks
18th April 2010, 02:54 AM   |  #20  
Flag Escobar
Thanks Meter: 342

2,558 posts
Donate to Me
More
nice

i flashed this on a couple of friends Treos that had the original OS, just because with the stock ROM garmin mobile XT crashed sometimes after a reboot if the GPS was correctly set and usable...

this one works great XD

pS: now im fighting with realvga for making them spanish, since tons of things stop working :P (now looking at ebag realvga)
edit: things stoped working with realvga on the original rom too, just in case someone misinterpets me :P

Subscribe to Thread

Tags
21054, 6.1, build, palm treo pro, windows mobile
Previous Thread Next Thread