Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GSM Windows Mobile 6.1 build 21054 latest Build Date: 04-10-10

Tip us?

mord4z
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickbiker121 View Post
that was fast i only know how to do it in a boring repetitive way lol
Yes, it's fast, but my internet connection is so slow! Here's the portuguese version for download!
Treo Pro new | Macbook white @2.0Ghz 4Gb RAM | My Treo ROM 6.5 build

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

bugabootdlbonds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Difference from stock?

Quote:
This is my first rom release for Palm Treo Pro so sorry for any mistakes this release is a 6.1 build 21054 made with night ravens kitchen ad Da_G build files that he posted here
if you find any bugs tell me and i will try my best to fix them.
  • My SoftReset
  • Push Side Button
What's in 21054 that makes it better than the stock? Besides the apps you added, is there a performance or memory increase or did you just want to play with the latest and greatest?

trickbiker121
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugabootdlbonds View Post
What's in 21054 that makes it better than the stock? Besides the apps you added, is there a performance or memory increase or did you just want to play with the latest and greatest?
To be honest i dont know but i think its just bug fixes and better performance but you can go herehere is a quote from Da_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
This build is from July 15, 2009, so given how long it's been, I think WM6.1 is EOL (End Of Life'd) now - so this is probably as close to a "final" build as it comes - any further ones would likely be just a maintenance release to fix a nasty bug or two that crops up.
I'm really sorry that i couldn't get a straight forward answer ill do some searching and see if i find something I'm really sorry

mord4z
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It's more stable, better battery life and have some improvements that stock don't have. I consider the 21054 the best 6.1 build .
Treo Pro new | Macbook white @2.0Ghz 4Gb RAM | My Treo ROM 6.5 build

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

trickbiker121
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z View Post
It's more stable, better battery life and have some improvements that stock don't have. I consider the 21054 the best 6.1 build .
thanks take his word he knows more about roms than me

bugabootdlbonds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
thanks take his word he knows more about roms than me
LOL, no sweat man. I was just curious. I like the 6.5 rom that mord4z has made, and I guess to each is own as far as what they load, I was just wondering what made this one, the one you chose. Thanks for looking into it though.

trickbiker121
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugabootdlbonds View Post
LOL, no sweat man. I was just curious. I like the 6.5 rom that mord4z has made, and I guess to each is own as far as what they load, I was just wondering what made this one, the one you chose. Thanks for looking into it though.
same here i also like Mor4z's rom i'm using it right now and i will stick with it

devilcuban
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Congratz! i shall test this out when i get my Treo back! lol my lazy friend is using it ATM
--------------------------------------------------
New Device: HD7
Device: Tilt 2 (Aka RHODIUM)-Retired
Radio: 4.49.25.95
ROM: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 ★ Sense 2.5 / Android 2.0.1
Tilt2/Touch Pro 2 Android Wiki

Other Toy: HD2 with |L|6.5.5|ROM|WWE|TMOBILE Energy Sense 2.5.2012

trickbiker121
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcuban View Post
Congratz! i shall test this out when i get my Treo back! lol my lazy friend is using it ATM
lol thanks

cocchiararo
Old
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
nice

i flashed this on a couple of friends Treos that had the original OS, just because with the stock ROM garmin mobile XT crashed sometimes after a reboot if the GPS was correctly set and usable...

this one works great XD

pS: now im fighting with realvga for making them spanish, since tons of things stop working :P (now looking at ebag realvga)
edit: things stoped working with realvga on the original rom too, just in case someone misinterpets me :P

Tags
21054, 6.1, build, palm treo pro, windows mobile