FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[MOD] HDXPosed 1.3 : signature check, play store, downloads, wallpaper fix...

910 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,293

By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 20th January 2014, 04:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th July 2015, 04:45 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montisaquadeis

I have a 16gb Apollo that I have not repartitioned to get more user space. Meaning I am very low on space as it sits with everything on the system.

After remove the broken play services all but a couple of google apps are useable. The broken google apps I don't use such as youtube or google play music.

If that works for you, great! Over time you'll probably find an increasing number of Google apps need the lastest Play Services. Post back if it becomes untenable. I understand the 16GB space constraint which probably rules out multiple roms (Safestrap slots).

16th July 2015, 04:57 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

If that works for you, great! Over time you'll probably find an increasing number of Google apps need the lastest Play Services. Post back if it becomes untenable. I understand the 16GB space constraint which probably rules out multiple roms (Safestrap slots).

Yeah I have yet to run into an app that won't run on on the kindle that doesn't require the play services. ePSXe still has no audio but now my MOGA Pro Power is not working with it but thats fine I can use the emulator via my Note 4 which is a big enough screen for it. Drastic on the phone is a bit of a pain since its a NDS emulator and basically requires Potrait mode on the phone which is a pain since I cant hold the phone in portrait mode using the Controller. While the larger screen on the Tablet helps big time for either landscape or portrait mode. Landscape on the phone for ePSXe works perfectly since its a single 4:3 screen. I can not get the MOGA working on the tablet via Mode A bit it works perfectly via Mode B aka HID mode which is perfect for emulator use.

I have no problem running Firefox on my tablet either which is my prefered browser for both desktop and mobile use. I can always sideload the browser if I have to remove GApps for some odd reason.

Also watching youtube on desktop/laptop is a much better experience for me compared to running it on mobile devices. Don't ask me why because I have no idea why it works better for me.

The apps I really need work fine without the play services installed. Jelly bean has not been a problem in running any of my apps. AKA I have yet to run into an app that will not run on Jellybean/fireOS 3 So I am set when it comes to my required apps for now. Heck even Flash Player works with Firefox perfectly fine for those video sites that require it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread