FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[FTF][Stock ROM] C6906 Generic US Android 4.3 (14.2.A.0.290)

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By rithvik321, Member on 20th January 2014, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th July 2015, 04:29 PM |#11  
Flag Cincinnati, Oh, USA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashflow67

Flash stock ftf with euro-lte or global lte supported modem. Before download stock firmware, it is written lte type. Try both and write results here. But, never flash another model's firmware
And I want to ask you that Why you use at&t firmware?

I have global-lte_14.5.A.0.270

I don't know if it's possible to enable the channel 17 LTE... I think that is the key :S

But newer mind. I don't want to brick my phone.

13th July 2015, 04:56 PM |#12  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtishunter

I have global-lte_14.5.A.0.270

I don't know if it's possible to enable the channel 17 LTE... I think that is the key :S

But newer mind. I don't want to brick my phone.

Yes, it is more important than everything. But I think you should go to your warranty technical service. Ask them about this problem
Btw, where are you from and where is your phone from?
Last edited by cashflow67; 13th July 2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Edit
15th July 2015, 03:44 AM |#13  
Flag Cincinnati, Oh, USA

More
Quote:

Yes, it is more important than everything. But I think you should go to your warranty technical service. Ask them about this problem
Btw, where are you from and where is your phone from?

I am from Hungary. Now I am living in US (currently). The phone is from ME. ( I guess - if I do a factory reset there is an Arabic app in the menu)
15th July 2015, 07:57 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

Flash stock ftf with euro-lte or global lte supported modem. Before download stock firmware, it is written lte type. Try both and write results here. But, never flash another model's firmware
And I want to ask you that Why you use at&t firmware?

I have a Z1 C6906, its the NA Canada version and doesn't support 1800mhz LTE. You think I can simply flash a modem from a firmware that is meant for an 1800mhz LTE phone and it will enable it? Isn't it all hardware related, meaning the 1800mhz wasn't built into the phone?
15th July 2015, 03:07 PM |#15  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatrack Curler

I have a Z1 C6906, its the NA Canada version and doesn't support 1800mhz LTE. You think I can simply flash a modem from a firmware that is meant for an 1800mhz LTE phone and it will enable it? Isn't it all hardware related, meaning the 1800mhz wasn't built into the phone?

I'm not sure. Be careful while doing it. Because you can brick your phone. Did you look for your firmware in Xperifirm?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtishunter

I am from Hungary. Now I am living in US (currently). The phone is from ME. ( I guess - if I do a factory reset there is an Arabic app in the menu)

Wow, it is very complicated man I think you should flash a firmware which includes Global LTE modem. Because EURO LTE modems only works in Europe as far as I know
16th July 2015, 12:13 PM |#16  
Flag Cincinnati, Oh, USA

More
Quote:

I'm not sure. Be careful while doing it. Because you can brick your phone. Did you look for your firmware in Xperifirm?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Wow, it is very complicated man I think you should flash a firmware which includes Global LTE modem. Because EURO LTE modems only works in Europe as far as I know

I gave up. It's working fine with HSPA+. I think that it's batter to have a phone with HSPA+ than a brick

So, thank you All!

Have good one!
The Following User Says Thank You to curtishunter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
14.2.a.0.290, c6906, c6906 r2b, ftf, stock rom
Previous Thread Next Thread