FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Remote steering wheel control ( v1.2.1 ) based on Arduino + (BT)?

270 posts
Thanks Meter: 165

By _crue_, Senior Member on 3rd February 2014, 06:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st May 2015, 06:52 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for the quick reply! I've pushed the sketch provided to my Arduino Leonardo and installed the apk on my Nexus 7. I'm about to wire this up and test it.

31st May 2015, 10:42 PM |#182  

More
Got it to work!

One question - how exactly does the hold function work? It seems that it performs the onclick task before it can read the hold. For example, if I have onclick set to play next song, an onhold to play the previous, holding the button will first go to the next song, and then back to the same one that was playing.
1st June 2015, 03:07 AM |#183  

More
Identified an issue - I'm running Timur's USBROM on my 2012 Nexus 7. When then tablet is woken from sleep (with ignition), the controls do not work. I have to go into Remote Inputs Manager settings and select my USB device from the list. Any solution to this?
12th July 2015, 07:26 AM |#184  
Flag syracuse ny
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Audio bluetooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickline

Identified an issue - I'm running Timur's USBROM on my 2012 Nexus 7. When then tablet is woken from sleep (with ignition), the controls do not work. I have to go into Remote Inputs Manager settings and select my USB device from the list. Any solution to this?

if you use a bluetooth module you will not have this issue.. they are 9.00$ amazon hc-06. when your tablet boots up it will auto connect no problems. @_crue_ is a good guy he helped me step by step make sure to thank him.........
12th July 2015, 07:38 AM |#185  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickline

it a feature of kernel/rom usb devices remounted on different address, I don't know a way to fix this from app side
16th July 2015, 09:13 PM |#186  

More
Amazing idea!
its possible make a new version with support arduino chinese (ch340). I try install a new kernel with support for arduino nano v3, worksfine on terminal, but the app do not recognize.

check github. com / mik3y/usb-serial-for-android
Last edited by rgp95; 16th July 2015 at 09:16 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arduino, bluetooth, in-car, remote control andorid, steering wheel controls
Previous Thread Next Thread