FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

INKredible: The best note taking app

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By Vasishtha, Member on 5th June 2014, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2015, 11:20 AM |#11  
{Diemex}'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Spen SDK is not required to recognise spent button presses. This functionality is built into android since android 4.0.
The Following User Says Thank You to {Diemex} For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th April 2015, 10:45 PM |#12  
Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTYAR

It's great app - but it kinda doesn't recognice S Pen button for me

Could it be because I'm using Android Lollipop?

I have note 3 (official lollipop) and note 2014 (kitkat). the spen button switch is not working on inkredible on the note 3.
It is possible because of lollipop.
The Following User Says Thank You to motfis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 10:57 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up Dear friends!
I'm really appreciate for your supporting and help our small app's recognized by many more potential users. We've been working hard to make the app more useful and add features to make it works as your main note-taker app, Just hope that day coming soon.
Anyway new version is just waiting the translations and will land on the Play store in a few days.
What’s new in 1.6
- Support "Insert Image" feature
- Apply new S Pen SDK -> solve issue with Lollipop on Samsung device
- Introduce “App Settings”
- Improve selection gesture
- Many bugs fixed & improvements
- Allow rotating, grouping, lock/unlock aspect ratio, ... objects

- Allow zoom out to minimum 90%

Thank you again for your supporting
The Following User Says Thank You to copncop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2015, 03:10 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Looked at it briefly and sorry to say this, but e.g. FIINotes is far superior - at least from the productive point of View.
10th July 2015, 05:24 PM |#15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypta

Looked at it briefly and sorry to say this, but e.g. FIINotes is far superior - at least from the productive point of View.

There's no denying it from that point of view, I've tried using it today and I can safely say that the writing experience is a dissapointment.
The mode I tried for hadwriting is called paintmode. The second brush was the most promising, however I couldn't set the thickness of it. And I don't like that standard faded thickness.
Also INKredible pens have more smoothening applied to them.

For me its pointless arguing about features until the writing experience of both apps is at an acceptable level; I didn't switch over from paper only to have a bad writing experience on a glass surface.
Compared to paper, digital writing is 'infinitely' more productive(featured). So why pick an app over another app just because it has more features (if the latter has a better writing experience).
infinite+10(features) is still infinite
10th July 2015, 05:51 PM |#16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by copncop

I'm really appreciate for your supporting and help our small app's recognized by many more potential users. We've been working hard to make the app more useful and add features to make it works as your main note-taker app, Just hope that day coming soon.
Anyway new version is just waiting the translations and will land on the Play store in a few days.
What’s new in 1.6
- Support "Insert Image" feature
- Apply new S Pen SDK -> solve issue with Lollipop on Samsung device
- Introduce “App Settings”
- Improve selection gesture
- Many bugs fixed & improvements
- Allow rotating, grouping, lock/unlock aspect ratio, ... objects

- Allow zoom out to minimum 90%

Thank you again for your supporting

Thank you for letting us know
Do you know when we'll be getting the import pdf feature?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vasishtha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2015, 07:01 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
And thats the point. The writing experience is like on glas ...on every glas surface . I dont care the looks, I need work done and Information saved.
11th July 2015, 12:32 PM |#18  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypta

And thats the point. The writing experience is like on glas ...on every glas surface . I dont care the looks, I need work done and Information saved.

Well I enjoy wrting on glass more then on paper nowadays, I found myself writing in a more neater way because I always correct sloppy writing due to my OCD.
So now I write more neater because of that. Also I now enjoy the low friction of glass more then the friction of paper...strangely
If I'm making smooth handwriting motions, I don't want to see jankey/jittery graphics on my glass, it just hurts my brain. That hurting trows all the features out of the window.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vasishtha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2015, 10:20 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasishtha

Thank you for letting us know
Do you know when we'll be getting the import pdf feature?

I don't know exactly the time, but we're working hard to make the app more better and add new features soon

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypta

And thats the point. The writing experience is like on glas ...on every glas surface . I dont care the looks, I need work done and Information saved.

I know our weakness is about limit features, and we will continue develop missing feature to make the app more productive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes