FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

XTZ-Call&USSD Enabler (Update: 13/06/2014)

755 posts
Thanks Meter: 501
 
By monivan, Senior Member on 8th June 2014, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th March 2015, 12:01 PM |#91  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
btw any guide line to flash and those baseband ?
sorry me is real noob in this ...
thanks
 
 
9th April 2015, 09:39 PM |#92  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
would, someone, upload a c6603 10.5.1.A.0.292 baseband? thanks in advance
12th April 2015, 07:09 PM |#93  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarkpower

would, someone, upload a c6603 10.5.1.A.0.292 baseband? thanks in advance

Here it is.

I don't actually remember it is from 283 firmware or .292, but they both work perfectly with this mode, so actually it doesn't matter that much.
15th May 2015, 12:17 PM |#94  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Not working for me.
Installed perfectly without bootloop. ussd working but calling isn't.

i'm on sgp321 .283 kitkat 4.4.4 bootloader unlocked and supersu rooted.
please help
17th May 2015, 05:56 PM |#95  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjawsm

Installed perfectly without bootloop. ussd working but calling isn't.

i'm on sgp321 .283 kitkat 4.4.4 bootloader unlocked and supersu rooted.
please help

it seems that not all parts of the mod installed properly. Try installing again.
28th May 2015, 05:32 PM |#96  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can call for Lolipop 10.6.A.0.454
How to call enable [STOCK ROM] 10.6.A.0.454 [Lolipop]?
8th June 2015, 10:48 PM |#97  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojokungnaja

How to call enable [STOCK ROM] 10.6.A.0.454 [Lolipop]?

you need mod updated for this firmware.
16th July 2015, 01:41 PM |#98  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Updated files for 10.6.A.0.454 firmware (Android 5.0.1)

Voice enabled framework.
Stock framework.
Baseband LP.
Dialer & Contacts.

I advise to install baseband via flashtool first, then voice enabled framework (reinstall stock in case bootloop, boot system as usual and reinstall voice enabled framework again), and dialer in the end of the process.

For Dialer & Contacts thanks goes to @Wajk.
Last edited by Rootk1t; 16th July 2015 at 01:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rootk1t For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2015, 11:43 AM |#99  
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 253
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootk1t

Updated files for 10.6.A.0.454 firmware (Android 5.0.1)

Voice enabled framework.
Stock framework.
Baseband LP.
Dialer & Contacts.

I advise to install baseband via flashtool first, then voice enabled framework (reinstall stock in case bootloop, boot system as usual and reinstall voice enabled framework again), and dialer in the end of the process.

For Dialer & Contacts thanks goes to @Wajk.

Thanks for the firmware.

Flashed baseband
Used SMS tethering module in xposed.

Working good so far

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes