Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DamageControl v2.09.01 | Final Sprint RUU, Deodexed | Final Hero build

Tip us?

zikronix
Old
Thanks Meter 206

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzz3256 View Post
So one of the big issues I had with this ROM was the dialer. I did a search and a few people have mentioned it, but no one responded.

When I sync using my facebook, I tell my "people" list that I only want to see Google Contacts, yet when I go into the dialer to make a call, when I start dialing, the dialer brings up the names of the contacts from facebook. I have made several accidental calls to people that I haven't talked to in over 7 years.

Also, has the text message saying that I have voicemail been rectified? I stopped using Handcent, thinking that was the problem, but it started back up with the stock app.

Damage, I love the releases, I've never flashed my phone so much! Keep up the good work!!

same problem here except in my people list i dont even have the face book option. and yes im running the latest damage.

okcppcnut
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [ROM] DamageControl v2.07.2 | Now with DCUpdater/More Optimized | Android 2.1

Is anyone able to fnd Google Earth with this ROM?

Sent from my HERO200 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

durandetto
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone12 View Post
if apps are force closing go to recovery select other and use fix uids problem should be solved
Tried that, didn't work.

dwertz
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyewest View Post
nope i havent touched it. i flashed yesterday night before going to sleep, set the alarm, thats it
Have you tried in the setting where it says side button behavior and put snooze or dismiss?

Archon810
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnoz View Post
Whenever I use this (and other versions as well) on DC 2.07, the tether works and I can connect to it from other devices, but my phone's network connection to sprint cuts out and doesn't send or receive data until I go into Network Settings and turn it off then back on... anybody else have this issue as well?
Having the exact same problem. android-wifi-tether kills the phone's network connection. I'm wondering if it's a problem with the ROM or the app...

jonnythan
Old
Thanks Meter 76
There was a "Search People" app or applet included in one of the Eris leaks, can't remember which one. I really liked it. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Kcarpenter
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcppcnut View Post
Is anyone able to fnd Google Earth with this ROM?

Sent from my HERO200 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
Won't work on our phones even if you could find it.
-----------------
-HTC EVO LTE - Stock ATM
Google+: Karl Carpenter
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/kcarpenter5407
Twitter: @KCarpenter528

joe.alsobrook
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default dc themes for v2.07.2

I know this has been answered... plz forgive, but where can i find themes for this version. I love btw. It's great increased my everyday use and functionality w/ my Hero. GREAT WORK DAMAGE!! I'll def donate to the marriage fund on PD!! LOL

aiwetir
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
There was a "Search People" app or applet included in one of the Eris leaks, can't remember which one. I really liked it. Does anyone know where I can get it?
the feature to just start typing and have it search the whole phone, internet etc is built in (somewhere in the settings if it's not enabled by default)

danaff37
Old
Thanks Meter 766
about the bluetooth issue... works fine a 2011 sonata, but bring it to my laptop as a bluetooth headset, and it breaks up every few seconds. So is it really the phone that's the problem? I think it may compatability issues with certain devices.