[PORT][CM11] Xperia Z2 Sirius Smart Social Camera

Search This thread

vampent0026

Jan 26, 2013
DasmariNas
which zip work in my one plus one stock rooted rom??? the older one or newer one>>??

hmm.. i thought it was clearly stated in the OP??:p:p:silly::rolleyes::eek:
ccocpsopsop.png

mayank22

Mar 23, 2015
Indore
The latest version works fantastic for cm11.(I had to use original media profile and media codec file to enable video recording)
Can u plz port the sony lollipop camera for cm12.1.
Btw great work

Last edited:

simmusss

Jun 21, 2015
Bro not working for me bro
Plz help
I was flashed all this with cm11 last stable build
But not working for me bro

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends I Ported Xperia Z2 Smart Social Camera Including Latest AR Effect,Background Defocus,Info Eye,Social live,Vine,Motionshot,Motiongraph For Xperia,Wikitude Places,Voice Balloon Photo,AR Effect For Line,V1 Sports For Sony Xperia Phones Running CM11 Kitkat Like Xperia M,SP,TX,V,L etc. I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
    attachment.php

Features
    AR Effect
    Switch your camera to AR Effect mode and add fun animations to your photos and videos. Ranging from dinosaurs to ocean-life, these fully customisable themes can be easily edited.
    camera-apps-ar-effects-4616223cd3feb5bd71c10acc4dd5be51-300.jpg

Background Defocus
    Create a blurred out background or foreground. Background Defocus simulates a shallow depth of field, capturing two image planes at different focus settings and allowing you to merge the different depths.
    camera-apps-background-defocus-5484879a40ca8793e075316094028d4b-300.jpg

Info-eye™
    Photograph an object and Info-eye™ will instantly give you all the relevant information you need, right through your camera viewfinder.
    camera-apps-info-eye-8e5f4a282cd155847d67cdfed170b725-300.jpg

Social live
    With Social live, you can broadcast every precious moment as it happens live via Facebook. Get your friends’ responses right on the screen and keep the conversation going all in real time.
    camera-apps-social-live-26ca8ca04f9114cabb123b254fbdd70f-300.jpg

Vine
    Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.
    camera-apps-vine-de8af95017526e819b40fc0c0e4b4798-300.jpg

Motion Shot
    This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
    attachment.php

Motiongraph for Xperia™
    Motiongraph for Xperia™ is a smartphone application that creates unusual images in which part of the image moves like a video.
    Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
    Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
    1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
    2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
    3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
    attachment.php

Instructions & Download Link Is On 2nd Post
    Screenshots On 3rd Post

Credits
    Thanks To macallen For XperiaZ2 FTF

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
    If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

XDA:DevDB Information
    [PORT][CM11] Xperia Z2 Sirius Smart Social Camera, App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
    xperiaz2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Final
    Stable Release Date: 2014-04-28

Created 2014-04-28
    Last Updated 2014-05-08
    Installing Instruction For Any Cm11 Android
    1.Download Z2SocialCamera4.zip flash via cwm
    2.Download Z2 Camera Addons & Latest AR Effect 3.0.27 Install All apk Normally
    3. Run Background Defocus Or Add Widget Camera Choose ur Fav. Camera Addons & Run ;)

Here U Can Download Xperia Z2 Smart Social Camera
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2ojpj2tjx853jkz
    New Version Here Works On Many Android Phones ;)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?kkmapv7682kkkjs
    Flash via CWM
    Xperia Z2 Camera Addons
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/a73e7otni7ap771/Z2CameraAddons.zip
    Extract Zip Install All apk Normally ;)
    Latest AR Effect 3.0.27 With All Themes Like Spider-Man,Horror etc.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?xd1453p1485sedv
    AR Effect 2.0.8
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8plt36ov6vptyz4
    Install apk Normally.. :good:
    I will help @xperiaz2 to port this for cm11...

stay tune guys..dont report if does not works in your devices...please calm and give time developer to fix this...
    So time for a quick point to be made -

1. This is a Development site, for the development of Phone Stuff.
    2. It's not a everything works perfectly site and does not require any Development site.
    3. If the port does not work for you , then feel free to help the OP to Develop a fix for the problem, if you are not helping to Develop in any way, then you can't complain that it does not work for you, as you are not willing to help fix the problem.
    4. Stop complaining that a ported App does not work for you, after all it's a ported app, not a out of the box made to fit app.

Thank you for your time

The-Hulk