FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[App][2.2+][OpenSource][Material] Pi Locker - simple & clean Lockscreen

1,060 posts
Thanks Meter: 602

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from mohamedrashad: Featured on XDA again !!!
30th April 2015, 03:06 PM |#61  
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafazuza

(excuses for my bad English in advance)
I had a similar problem in my HTC desire X. Sometimes lockscreen didn't show up, in other moments it worked, but doing strange things. I was able to use my launcher gestures (i'm using exposed gesture navigation) and even launch apps(that sounds great!) but the phone wasn't totally unlocked and the pi lockscreen was somehow in background, causing rare things, like not showing lockscreen. I disabled the gestures for the locker and now is working perfectly. Hope it can help.

But now I miss the option to launch apps from lockscreen. The configuration of the gestures would make this app mind-blowing!

Do you mean "skip gestures on security"?

Sent from my GT-S5360 (Galaxy Y)

3rd May 2015, 12:20 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriperry

Do you mean "skip gestures on security"?

The exposed gesture navigation has the option to not be applied in some programs. Otherwise it works over everything. Even worked over the pi locker so I could launch my custom apps.
8th June 2015, 08:15 PM |#63  

More
Incompatible with Dock4Droid
It is a nice idea, and I tried it, but since I also have Dock4Droid installed, I can access the Dock4Droid so-called "Dock" from the lock screen and exit the lock screen.
Any idea ?
19th July 2015, 12:18 PM |#64  

More
Question Missing Resource ?
Is it just me or are there issues with the latest code ?

HTML Code:
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] K:\Git-Repository\AppLocker Pi Locker\appcompat\res\values-v21\styles_base.xml:75: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.ActionButton'.
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] 
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] K:\Git-Repository\AppLocker Pi Locker\appcompat\res\values-v21\styles_base.xml:79: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.ActionButton.CloseMode'.
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] K:\Git-Repository\AppLocker Pi Locker\appcompat\res\values-v21\styles_base.xml:83: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.ActionButton.Overflow'.
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] K:\Git-Repository\AppLocker Pi Locker\appcompat\res\values-v21\styles_base.xml:25: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.ActionBar.TabView'.
[2015-07-19 21:09:08 - PiLocker] K:\Git-Repository\AppLocker Pi Locker\appcompat\res\values-v21\styles_base.xml:29: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.Light.ActionBar.TabView'.

and lots more ..

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.ActionButton'.	styles_base.xml	/PiLocker/appcompat/res/values-v21	line 75	Android AAPT Problem

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, beta, cyanogenmod, lockscreen
Previous Thread Next Thread