FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

(ROM) MegaFire Mj2 Deodex i9205 V23/V22X Lightning Fast/Smooth As Ice

20,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,965

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 12th January 2014, 08:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th June 2015, 10:32 AM |#2841  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 188

More
I'm too still using MegaFire and do not want to upgrade to KK in near future, although in the end it will be necessary because of some new apps working only in KK.

28th June 2015, 07:16 PM |#2842  
Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3

I'm too still using MegaFire and do not want to upgrade to KK in near future, although in the end it will be necessary because of some new apps working only in KK.

Yea I was jw...what makes you guys run mf instead of mk? Favorite apps or mods run better? Just curious

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
19th July 2015, 05:17 AM |#2843  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
running hot
I have been running megafire latest build for about a week now and my phone is running really hot on the top portion of the phone and battery drains faster than stock kitkat. I wiped everything, flash megafire , wiped cache and dalvik again and did everything i was suppose to do like it says in op but i must of did something wrong. I had megafire on my old mega phone and was running perfecly, but its not running as smooth on this phone can someone give me a hint on what can I do please. Should I wipe clean again and reflash megafire?
19th July 2015, 05:27 AM |#2844  
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco1476

I have been running megafire latest build for about a week now and my phone is running really hot on the top portion of the phone and battery drains faster than stock kitkat. I wiped everything, flash megafire , wiped cache and dalvik again and did everything i was suppose to do like it says in op but i must of did something wrong. I had megafire on my old mega phone and was running perfecly, but its not running as smooth on this phone can someone give me a hint on what can I do please. Should I wipe clean again and reflash megafire?

Did you forget to odin the stock 4.2.2 rom before flashing Megafire?

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
19th July 2015, 04:55 PM |#2845  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[QUOTE=megalomanic14;61932492]Did you forget to odin the stock 4.2.2 rom before flashing Megafire?

Mega

I dont think I did, I will try when I get home thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread