FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Samsung Book Cover case

683 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By AstroDigital, Senior Member on 13th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th March 2015, 03:22 AM |#11  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Poetic Case for about $15...
I've had my 12.2 for about a year now. I originally bought the Samsung case - sooo unimpressed with it! I find it very flimsy, and it doesn't fold the right way to set in my lap (like an easel). I lived with it for about 2 months, then found a case similar to it on Ama zon from a company called Poetic. It has the lid magnets like the "official" case so the tablet sleeps when I close the lid. It also has the right creases in the cover to create the easel stand - perfect for lap use and watching movies. It has held up well over the months, and I'm not real gentle. Pleather outside, soft felt-like inside that lays against the screen. Tablet snaps in snugly, all the right slots and holes for the tablet. Very happy with it.

Search for "Poetic tablet case for samsung note pro 12.2", it was the first one on the list. LOL! Price went up a couple of bucks, still worth it.

7th April 2015, 11:43 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
offical flip case
The official samsung note pro flip case designer range moschino and kirkwood are selling at atomgsm.co.uk for only 11.79 including free UK delivery. Couldn't believe it bought A couple.
8th May 2015, 01:00 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I think that if you're going to get this, you might as well get an rooCASE Origami cover. They are much more versatile in the way they fold and they are cheaper.
http://www.roocase.com/rooCASE-Slim-...-p/c/p10519531
11th July 2015, 11:43 PM |#14  
Champaign
Thanks Meter: 41

More
How do you like the fit of the GNote Pro in the Snugg case? I like to use mine with no case, but would like a nice sleeve for carrying it. How is the fit if there is no other case on the GNote Pro?
19th July 2015, 05:29 PM |#15  
Flag near Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 441

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man

How do you like the fit of the GNote Pro in the Snugg case? I like to use mine with no case, but would like a nice sleeve for carrying it. How is the fit if there is no other case on the GNote Pro?

Fits very nice with a little room on the inside so you can actually put your favorite pen on the side or a USB 3.0 OTG dongle.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread