Originally Posted by Simo47_
Thank you for your response on backup. I will make a backup these days. But for the ClockworkMod, you know if i can install it whitout risk of brick, boot loop and other with my Build number 1.00.401.14?
No problem, you are welcome. You can create backup of your stock rom with MtkDroidTools and you can use Titanium Backup
for all your apk.
So if you brick your phone your can restore your rom with SP-FlashTool and later all apk with Titanium Backup.
- Backup all your contact with export/import option - find vcf file and save on the pc
- Backup all your sms with SMS Backup & Restore
- find xsl and xml file and save on the pc
- Backup all your images and videos on the pc
- Save all your backup from Titanium on the pc
What ever you do (CWM,root,update etc..) on your android always is a chance to brick phone + everything you do on your own risk
I can not answer that with a 100% that you'll make it to install with ClockworkMod on Build number 1.00.401.14.