FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[KERNEL] | WildKernel v013 | Featurlicous | Tame Companion | January 29th

1,669 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,409

By Emmanuel U, Recognized Developer on 28th May 2014, 04:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Emmanuel U: My Kernel Companion app Tame works great with this! Check it out
8th March 2015, 01:47 AM |#441  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,409

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike6200

Will you be building for Lollipop?

I have a personal kernel for lollipop, but I wasn't planning on releasing it as it's just sultan's LP kernel with EBLN changes, my s2w changes, camera flash etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emmanuel U For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th March 2015, 02:52 PM |#442  
Flag Vallejo
Thanks Meter: 1,987

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel U

I have a personal kernel for lollipop, but I wasn't planning on releasing it as it's just sultan's LP kernel with EBLN changes, my s2w changes, camera flash etc.

Does Sultans have the Fast USB charge? If yours does, would you release it?
28th April 2015, 02:01 AM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Thirsty for a KK update, I installed CM11 4/26 nightly with Wildkernel 13 along with Tame and its working really well. I'm not a power user so I'm sure someone will find a bug. Actually sometimes it doesn't ring but that may just be due to reception. This is still an awesome kernel, Emmanuel U !!

Lots of kernel features that can be tuned with Tame.

Link to CM11 nightly

@ Bikemike, yes I do believe Sultan has fast charge enabled.
Last edited by eric93se; 28th April 2015 at 02:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eric93se For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2015, 08:54 PM |#444  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Anyone had issues after installing over CM11 where all you get is a black screen with A N D R O I D _ (carret flashiing) and nothing else?

---EDIT---
Flashed it over the latest official CM11 nightly (04/26) and working just fine...
Last edited by ricthot; 5th May 2015 at 09:10 PM.
20th July 2015, 07:26 PM |#445  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 1,373

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric93se

Thirsty for a KK update, I installed CM11 4/26 nightly with Wildkernel 13 along with Tame and its working really well. I'm not a power user so I'm sure someone will find a bug. Actually sometimes it doesn't ring but that may just be due to reception. This is still an awesome kernel, Emmanuel U !!

Lots of kernel features that can be tuned with Tame.

Link to CM11 nightly

@ Bikemike, yes I do believe Sultan has fast charge enabled.

I think with the lasts few posts all by me in this whole forum the lasts 24 hours I am talking to me, myself and I at this point, LOL. But anywho...

Thanks for that post because luckily I remembered reading this comment last night after I had all the trouble with Sultan's CM11 and PA 5.1 yesterday. I have had so much bad luck with official CM but decided to try this in desperation. I downloaded the latest CM nightly 7/12 and flashed this kernel with it. Man, sorry I didn't do this a long time ago! This kernel works perfectly with the ROM even though the kernel is from January. My phone is deep sleeping again (with all Google Services enabled!), battery life is fantastic (2% an hour on standby), very fast and no crashes...YET. I also would recommend anyone that does the same to just leave the kernel at defaults and resist the urge to tinker with the settings. I still flashed my normal scripts like Fly On and GPS mods too for full disclosure.

It's a little late but thanks @Emmanuel U, this turned out to be a life saver.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtfulDodger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread