FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Replacement battery?

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 26
 
By b4d5h0t, Senior Member on 27th March 2014, 12:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app
 
 
30th October 2014, 05:08 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4d5h0t

Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app

Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?
31st October 2014, 12:54 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuoppikake

Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?

I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?
31st October 2014, 04:30 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife

I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?

Hi! I'm sorry. I should've been more precise about what I meant. I was talking about TS battery. The stock battery in z15 smartwatch is 500mAh and I have huge problems with calibrating it. The battery indicator shows 100% or 99% for whole day and then rapidly decreases. The watch just shuts down when the indicator hits 80%. That may be problem in the rom too.
2nd November 2014, 08:39 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4d5h0t

Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app


http://www.pearl.de/a-PX1792-1021.sh...0uFWPTc2qoNVLu
.....thats for the charger - i think they may have the battery as well, but my German's not too good (batterrie)
17th June 2015, 11:15 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up Replacement battery/accu pack from Pearl!
Yeah pearl sells replacement accu packs:
http://www.pearl.de/a-PX1791-1021.shtml

But they only ship to Germany, Austria, France and Swizerland!
21st July 2015, 01:57 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This crowd do loads of watch batteries...might be worth a look

http://www.aliexpress.com/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes