FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ViperMax 2.0.0 | Android 4.4 | Sense 5.5 | International Support (5/1/2014)

5,239 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,684

By Vinchenzop, Recognized Developer on 15th January 2014, 02:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2014, 02:50 PM |#371  
Flag Palm Beach, Miami FL
Thanks Meter: 1,316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchenzop

For stability and functionality reasons, the majority of roms that I build are based on official releases. For instance, if I were to build from either a port of sense 6 I did myself, or use the base that Flyhalf has been working on, things like the fingerprint scanner wouldn't work, and inevitably, I'd have users constantly asking why it's not.

There will be a sense 6 venom rom if/when we get something from htc/sprint/Verizon.

No disrespect but im quoting a post you wrote April 2014.

HTC released the Sense 6 for the Max like 5 months ago. I'm not asking for an eta but are you going to make good on your word?

Aside from that have you dropped support for the Max all together?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8upx For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st March 2015, 06:06 AM |#372  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8upx

No disrespect but im quoting a post you wrote April 2014.

HTC released the Sense 6 for the Max like 5 months ago. I'm not asking for an eta but are you going to make good on your word?

Aside from that have you dropped support for the Max all together?

Read VZW/SPC VIPERMAX THREAD you will see the final (OFFICIAL) quote say no more
Last edited by anthony123; 11th March 2015 at 08:18 AM.
30th April 2015, 11:23 PM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Love the rom... but.....
Love this rom... even though no update but its still seemed stable then the rest... as no lags or errors
Until i found the network error....now have kept the phone on the side as don't know what to do.
While making calls the dialer take time after punching in the numbers to connect... and sometimes i don't get incoming calls even though signal shows all bars. Friend family say mobile switched off. During emergency cant make quick calls...it takes ages to connect.
Using a spare age old Samsung now

Please share a link with complete details how to get back to stock rom international...coz am a newbie and don't know how to revert back ....even though i managed to do all things correctly to root and recovery and all
But i am sure I cant do reversal as reading the forums and no where complete easy guide...so please a guide ...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

or a link to best stable rom...please.... love the htc max but just using it as wifi phone now for net and whatsapp
1st May 2015, 07:56 AM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishaqz

Love this rom... even though no update but its still seemed stable then the rest... as no lags or errors
Until i found the network error....now have kept the phone on the side as don't know what to do.
While making calls the dialer take time after punching in the numbers to connect... and sometimes i don't get incoming calls even though signal shows all bars. Friend family say mobile switched off. During emergency cant make quick calls...it takes ages to connect.
Using a spare age old Samsung now

Please share a link with complete details how to get back to stock rom international...coz am a newbie and don't know how to revert back ....even though i managed to do all things correctly to root and recovery and all
But i am sure I cant do reversal as reading the forums and no where complete easy guide...so please a guide ...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

or a link to best stable rom...please.... love the htc max but just using it as wifi phone now for net and whatsapp

this is perfect rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2700211
7th May 2015, 06:04 AM |#375  
Flag Birmingham

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halibil

this is perfect rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2700211

're install the Rom all issues should be resolved there after sir
20th July 2015, 09:43 PM |#376  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Will there be а new version of ViperRom based on Lollipop for one Max?
Or at least someone to port vipermax rom from M9?
21st July 2015, 10:59 AM |#377  
Flag Birmingham

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqkvotamhtc

Will there be а new version of ViperRom based on Lollipop for one Max?
Or at least someone to port vipermax rom from M9?

The one max is an awesome device and with viper max Rom on here makes it even more so incredible.
I will not change this phablet for anything.
With an updated version to lollipop would be astronomical, it's a shame it has been left out in the cold for there is so much potential for this device let's just hope team Venom have the time to do something about it Here's to hoping bro 🍻 CHEERS
Last edited by anthony123; 24th July 2015 at 08:56 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread