Ubuntu Phone installation is out + Source Code

Search This thread

fasjoifas

Mar 21, 2009
Can anyone try to contact the guy in charge of the atrix project? So we can see how he is doing

Hai_Duong

Feb 20, 2011
Göppingen
Can anyone try to contact the guy in charge of the atrix project? So we can see how he is doing

lol just chill man. Asking is useless... only if u are a dev and u want to work with him. Let them work nobody needs to know when its coming out. Its nothing u need to have and annoying someone for a beta build of ubuntu would be more than stupid.

AGAIN: DONT ASK THE DEVS FOR RELEASE.

Reactions: nerfman100

fasjoifas

Mar 21, 2009
lol just chill man. Asking is useless... only if u are a dev and u want to work with him. Let them work nobody needs to know when its coming out. Its nothing u need to have and annoying someone for a beta build of ubuntu would be more than stupid.

AGAIN: DONT ASK THE DEVS FOR RELEASE.

I never said to ask those things, I'm just curious if he is really going to work on it...

markwoo

Nov 22, 2010
I have it on my one x+ lots of bugs worst ROM ever tested on here or my atrix4g

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Not much is working but it was ported to..

Vazay

Sep 20, 2011
This project uses our ICS/JB kernel, so this can give you idea how advanced things are ;) But let's keep our fingers crossed, it's good that atrix still is recognised platform.

Can you give more details about "This project" ? Cause i'm playing around with some ubuntu stuff and epinter's kernel :D

markwoo

Nov 22, 2010

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Its a good thing.. shows a lot of interest.. in Ubuntu..good job with atrix kernel

Last edited:

n_petr

Jun 17, 2015
Ubuntu Touch for Motorola Atrix 4G (mb860)

Hi there,
do you have any information about Scott Weldon project of porting Ubuntu Touch to Motorola Atrix 4G (mb860)?

Could this thread will be renamed to Ubuntu Touch and merged with Ubuntu Phone OS?

Top Liked Posts