77 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By mohammad ahamad, Account currently disabled on 14th February 2014, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th January 2015, 04:46 PM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Touch screen needs calibration on X6
Here you can see my problem on X6, can anyone help me?

On bottom left here the problem is the worst, on top right there is no problem and in between the problem scales

This has been from the new and the Ebay-seller is no help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cubot-x6-display.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	3101379  

10th May 2015, 08:05 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Though a update would be neccesary.

We got luckily wuthout knowing a one device more, furthermore i dunno why maybe seller somewhat did a mistake, anywho, both device has same touchscreen sensitive problems so ppl that will play games, never buy it! You wont be able to aim good, i swear.

As of screen quality, its horrible! It arrived with lots of dead pixels in screen, and was frustrating but not noticable.

As of the free x6 that arrived, for some reason i dunno why but it randomly bootloops and sometimes it gets stuck so it doesnt boot and so i must take battery out and slap it. I guess something causes phone battery to trigger device malfunction. The purchased device still works good, no bad sides.

The case was not durable, plastic on both device all over the corners did crack and have a deep crack that is about 1 inch long.

Both device heats alot, mostly if u place finger to the camera around the metal of rear cam, it is super hot there on some light HD games.

As of white cuvot x6 rebooting, it started happen after 1 month use. I did fully new rom installaion and ended up in imei & nvram issue, so i fixed that in an hour, and though i fixed issue but NADA! It is device that is having problems.

My recommendation, go get another china device, OR order for ~300 htc one m8 (i assume its cheap cuz its blackmarket/stolen product). U can get it from aliexpress, and other chinese device selling websites.
13th May 2015, 07:44 AM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Earpiece volume too low
Hi,

I've bought the X6 for my wife and works ok, but she says that the earpiece (well where you listen to calls, not the loud speaker) is too low. The volume is already set at the maximum during call, and I've tried the MTK mobile unkletools to set the values higher, but is still the same.
Anyone got this issue and found a solution?
I have a Blackview Crown and the call volume is high and clear, don't know they are almost the same....
13th May 2015, 08:40 AM |#244  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federicoz45

Hi,

I've bought the X6 for my wife and works ok, but she says that the earpiece (well where you listen to calls, not the loud speaker) is too low. The volume is already set at the maximum during call, and I've tried the MTK mobile unkletools to set the values higher, but is still the same.
Anyone got this issue and found a solution?
I have a Blackview Crown and the call volume is high and clear, don't know they are almost the same....

This sounds like ur device might be defect, i suggest you to send it to them.
Give us an example, how much lower is it than a actual Samsung galaxy S3/S5 or htc etc (in short, real phone)?
So we can easily guess whether it sounds as defect or not.
13th May 2015, 11:40 AM |#245  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachitoge

This sounds like ur device might be defect, i suggest you to send it to them.
Give us an example, how much lower is it than a actual Samsung galaxy S3/S5 or htc etc (in short, real phone)?
So we can easily guess whether it sounds as defect or not.

Well, consider that when you put the phone to your ear for listening, you got the volume of the call set at half of the range.
This is the power of the earpiece set to max on this phone. Some consider that is possible to hack this value, maybe I did the
wrong procedure in mtk uncletools.
2nd June 2015, 12:47 PM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiporo

Here you can see my problem on X6, can anyone help me?

On bottom left here the problem is the worst, on top right there is no problem and in between the problem scales

This has been from the new and the Ebay-seller is no help.

Hello

I am having the exact same problem with a X6 ... were you able to solve it with yours?

Thanks!
3rd June 2015, 01:34 PM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcongosto

Hello

I am having the exact same problem with a X6 ... were you able to solve it with yours?

Thanks!

Nope, returned my phone to the seller, and postal service lost my packet on the way, so I lost the money also. Not too happy with this phone, even though it was quite fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Janiporo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2015, 11:29 PM |#248  

More
So sad to hear you lost it, they should have a money guarantee? If u lost phone, postal service should provide you guarantee to pay to you.

wierd bro, sad u lost 140$
21st July 2015, 01:24 PM |#249  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Android wear and Cubot X6
Hello.
I plan to buy Cubot X6 but I want to know first if it's possible to make it work with Android Wear.
Android wear needs at least android 4.3
I have read someone who upgraded to 4.3 saying he cannot install android wear because cubot X6 is incompatible.
I can't post a link as I am new user so I paste here
Code:
Hello, I have Pebble and new update comes with Android Wear support, but I can't download Android Wear app from Play store because my phone (Cubot X6) is unsupported instead of I have Android 4.3...

Thanks

REPLY HERE
Hi Kenny,

Unfortunately, if your phone is not compatible with Android Wear app, you cannot use Android Wear watches or pebble watch. You could check why your phone is not compatible and see if any future software upgrade will fix the issue.
Is there any ROM official or unofficial which makes the Cubot X6 compatible with android wear?

Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)