FORUMS

[Q] is there a CMW recovery that supports any android device

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cha0sfaction01, Junior Member on 26th May 2014, 07:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have a new phone and its kinda boring so i rooted cauze i've never rooted any phone before and i wanna try it cauze many people says its very awesome... im getting hard time finding a perfect flashing tool and also CWM recovery my phone actually its not a famous brand i think its a local brand but with great specs. 'CLOUDFONE Excite 470q"
can somebody teach me how to flash this not famous phone i really need a flashing tool that supports this phone and also sa CWM recovery or any recovery so that i can keep up some of your TuT on how to FLASH new Roms or kernel...

21st July 2015, 07:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by cha0sfaction01

i have a new phone and its kinda boring so i rooted cauze i've never rooted any phone before and i wanna try it cauze many people says its very awesome... im getting hard time finding a perfect flashing tool and also CWM recovery my phone actually its not a famous brand i think its a local brand but with great specs. 'CLOUDFONE Excite 470q"
can somebody teach me how to flash this not famous phone i really need a flashing tool that supports this phone and also sa CWM recovery or any recovery so that i can keep up some of your TuT on how to FLASH new Roms or kernel...

pleez tell me you rooted your phone CloudFone Excite 470q?
tank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread