[ROM] Stock for HP Slate 7 2800

Search This thread

rjwil1086

Jan 12, 2011
Tulsa
Moto Z2 Force
OnePlus 8T
Hello All:

This is the firmware package you can download from HP except is it CWM flashable. I have not made any changes to it.

Installation
  1. You must have CWM installed to use this image. You can download it from [here].
  2. Download the file below and copy it to your sdcard
  3. Reboot tablet into CWM and flash

Downloads
http://goo.gl/f5bL3p - Mega

Last edited:

ivan.beograd

Mar 31, 2012
Beograd
Hello All:

This is the firmware package you can download from HP except is it CWM flashable. I have not made any changes to it.

Installation
  1. You must have CWM installed to use this image. You can download it from [here].

Downloads

F**k hp support. You ROCK mister. After some playing with hp slate 7 2800 I ended up with hp logo stuck upon powering on tablet. Only way to bring it to life was with zip file you made, and I did a lot of searching before, and doing this and that (woodoo included:eek:) What else to say, except thank you 10000x :good::good::good::good::good:

Reactions: Danilynne

mr.crabs!

Aug 19, 2012
Hi,

Do you still have the original stock ROM from which this CWM flashable version was created? I cannot seem to get it from HP support anymore. My tab is in MASK ROM mode and I need to flash through rockchip batch tool.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig

zaidrpm

Dec 7, 2013
Can you please post a compressed(ultra) version of this rom, i am facing lots of problem in downloading it from mega

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Or please just post the updater-script

Reactions: JediYeti

RamHa

please, rom and how to for HP Slate 7 VoiceTab 6100en.... just updates wich doesnt work(update.zip) couse that zip is older than brroken Rom in Tab and say cant instal over newer Rom.... I did changed dates do this day where ever i could, but when i flash it wit so changed dates it says failed to verify whole file signature.... help??? rom, flasher, boot, stock rec and how to??? thank you!!

math_green20

Nov 7, 2012
Hi,

Do you still have the original stock ROM from which this CWM flashable version was created? I cannot seem to get it from HP support anymore. My tab is in MASK ROM mode and I need to flash through rockchip batch tool.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig

I could use that too, I did the OTA update, lost root, and cant go back(shame on me for not having made a backup :( )

milo123milo

Sep 19, 2016
F**k hp support. You ROCK mister. After some playing with hp slate 7 2800 I ended up with hp logo stuck upon powering on tablet. Only way to bring it to life was with zip file you made, and I did a lot of searching before, and doing this and that (woodoo included:eek:) What else to say, except thank you 10000x :good::good::good::good::good:

Jel ti tablet bio rootovan ili nije? Meni je zasto isto tako na Hp Logo-u :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All:

Installation

Downloads
    Hello All:

Installation

Downloads

Can you please post a compressed(ultra) version of this rom, i am facing lots of problem in downloading it from mega

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Or please just post the updater-script