FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

AT&T Asus Padfone X Unlock

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By ohsirus, Member on 17th June 2014, 04:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2015, 03:27 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I was playing with this and by accident erase my modem bkps, my carrier in Mexico doesn't allot imei 0, so now I have a nice brick, can someone point me to a fix or maybe some modem bkps? It may be a lot to ask, don't really know
Last edited by pazhope; 26th April 2015 at 04:53 PM.

4th May 2015, 01:20 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi

Well, flashed modifited modems but unfortunetly my network also don't allow to use phone without IMEI. Tried fo flash back backed up modem, modem.img went fine, but modemst1 and modemst2 failed. Target reported max download size lower than those files. Each modemst filesize is 65536kb.

Does anybody have a clue?
21st May 2015, 06:39 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Stock recovery img
i need the stock recovery img any body have it from nandroid backup or something please!!!
7th June 2015, 10:59 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I filled the form on the AT&T website and called them after 48 hours explaining it was a discontinued product. I received my unlock code 48 hours later. Funny thing is that the phone was already unlocked and it was my sim that was faulty.
23rd July 2015, 08:50 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up ATT Unlock Page
On this page you can put your IMEI number and request for the unlock code:
att (dot) com / deviceunlock

Then you'll receive a confirmation mail like this:

Device Unlock Support
Your request number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep this information for future reference.

Before we can process your request, you’ll need to follow these steps:

You’ll receive a confirmation email message shortly.
This email message will include a link. Please follow this link to confirm your unlock request within the next 24 hours, or it will be canceled.

Good Luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread