FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

[Phantom ROM 4.4.2][XXUFNI4][27-10-14]v13 FINAL EDITION [Fast+Stable+S5+N3 Features]

5,797 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,024

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2015, 01:30 PM |#7071  
Flag Ogulin
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik

Guys which Kernel can I use with this ROM? Would like to tweak some settings....

Try with Agni kernel pure stock

5th June 2015, 09:37 AM |#7072  
Flag BUjfalu
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik

Guys which Kernel can I use with this ROM? Would like to tweak some settings....

Here you are the last one http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...2376#downloads try out it's fantastic perform.
5th June 2015, 09:57 AM |#7073  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;61085298

Ink effect is not just secsettings mod. If I remember correctly it should be also in android.policy.jar

If ink effect was OK in v12. Take that jar from there. Otherwise I will look into that later. I am busy now with note 3 rom.

@wesamothman,

I tried the v12 but there too it's not working. I know that you are busy, but any help in getting this in v13 will be greatly appreciated. Your ROM is great and this is the only thing I am missing in it!
5th June 2015, 01:01 PM |#7074  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@wesamothman,
I even tried to follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2038675.

But after making the necessary changes in the SecSettings.apk, I am unable to compile it to push it into my device. It's throwing some invalid directive error which I am unable to resolve.
Any help?
6th June 2015, 01:19 AM |#7075  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does it retain stock FM Radio function?
6th June 2015, 02:39 AM |#7076  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Dallas - TX
Thanks Meter: 24,024

Donate to Me
More
My dear phantom lovers ...
This rom is discontinued and v13 is the last version ....

I will support wesam.othman rom though

Sorry to tell this bad news but we all had amazing journey together to bring all of Note 3 and s5 features along side with note 2 ones. That was great. Wasn't it !

It is time for me to move to note 3 development as I got my device back

Love you all

Wesam Othman
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wesamothman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2015, 11:47 AM |#7077  
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I have a weird issue. I can't find S Note anywhere in the latest build ( 13.0 ). When adding Samsung account, there seems to be no sync with S note either. How to add S Note to this? I'm coming from stock rom and have lots of notes in original S Note....
24th July 2015, 05:12 PM |#7078  
Flag UAE
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How to show battery icon in v 13 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread