FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Dorimanx's Kernel (STOCK) Q&A Thread

3,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,981
 
By SREEPRAJAY, Forum Moderator on 12th February 2014, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th July 2015, 02:57 PM |#3571  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Do I have to enable the "Thermal DAE Mitigation OFF" from the hidden menu in order this kernel works correctly?
 
 
9th July 2015, 10:26 AM |#3572  
dorimanx's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 78,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionas21

Do I have to enable the "Thermal DAE Mitigation OFF" from the hidden menu in order this kernel works correctly?

No.

Sent from my LG-D802
10th July 2015, 10:17 AM |#3573  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
After F302K install EXT-SD only visible but unseen archive capacity, usb connection windows are gone
17th July 2015, 09:00 PM |#3574  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
libfl.so.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adyjl

Many thanks for your help it turns out I should be prefixing the scripts with ./ instead of sh. Now though I've got issues with libfl.so.2
Trying to resolve that now. Fix one problem start with another. Story of my (linux) life. [emoji20]

This will help you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=9584
18th July 2015, 09:44 PM |#3575  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dorimanx Kernel 10.8 VS980, Camera and Music App having issues
The music application randomly stops playing songs after 10-20 seconds (with nothing wrong with the music file) and randomly plays the whole song for others.

The camera app just doesn't work. It's like the camera is not connected.

The 10.7 kernel worked ok for me other than the fact that the battery life was a little lower than previous versions so, if you could update 10.8 for me that would be very appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

-Phone used: LG G2 VS989
19th July 2015, 12:33 AM |#3576  
djtiesto22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague/Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonylamb14

The music application randomly stops playing songs after 10-20 seconds (with nothing wrong with the music file) and randomly plays the whole song for others.

The camera app just doesn't work. It's like the camera is not connected.

The 10.7 kernel worked ok for me other than the fact that the battery life was a little lower than previous versions so, if you could update 10.8 for me that would be very appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

-Phone used: LG G2 VS989

1.Try poweramp player instead of stock player also check min cpu frequency in dorimanX app or memory maybe is killing your music app too agressive

2.Camera problem is not related by kernel, so you can try installing this fantastic mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548974

And the last thing you can give a try to lollipop becouse dori kernel is rock stable and you have Cloudy 3.3 rom which have all updated software and fixes 😎 P.s dont forget to make backup just in case
The Following User Says Thank You to djtiesto22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2015, 03:10 AM |#3577  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for your suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtiesto22

1.Try poweramp player instead of stock player also check min cpu frequency in dorimanX app or memory maybe is killing your music app too agressive

2.Camera problem is not related by kernel, so you can try installing this fantastic mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548974

And the last thing you can give a try to lollipop becouse dori kernel is rock stable and you have Cloudy 3.3 rom which have all updated software and fixes P.s dont forget to make backup just in case

I have had the camera mod already installed on my vs980 and it works perfectly on 10.7 but it doesn't work at all on 10.8. As for the music app, I made sure that the kernel did not free up the ram too aggressively and it still glitches.

10.7 works for me but the battery life on 10.8 is much better.
25th July 2015, 03:47 AM |#3578  
Senior Member
Flag Eastern Ohio
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
My ls980 has been getting really hot when not in use and then becomes really laggy until I let it cool, usually powered off.

I'm stock rooted kk with v10.8.

Is there anything I can change in the kernel to keep it from getting very hot to the touch and lagging up?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel support, lg g2 dorimanx qa
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes