FORUMS

How do you manage your todos with galaxy note 3?

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By prosacpils666, Junior Member on 2nd April 2014, 01:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys!

I just got a new note 3, and i'm looking for some solution to manage my todos but that actually sync with google tasks (s-planner doesn't sync) or, if doesn't sync with google tasks, that makes use of the s-pen.

Right now i'm using wunderlist, but i can't manage to attach notes made with the s-pen or s-note to a task.

How are you managing your todos? i'm considering migrating to use full potential of the note.

2nd April 2014, 08:25 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosacpils666

Hey guys!

I just got a new note 3, and i'm looking for some solution to manage my todos but that actually sync with google tasks (s-planner doesn't sync) or, if doesn't sync with google tasks, that makes use of the s-pen.

Right now i'm using wunderlist, but i can't manage to attach notes made with the s-pen or s-note to a task.

How are you managing your todos? i'm considering migrating to use full potential of the note.

You can try Evernote
The Following User Says Thank You to kamrul.auntu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 07:23 AM |#3  
Flag Kiseljak
Thanks Meter: 6

More
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndyNote.google
25th July 2015, 08:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosacpils666

Hey guys!

Using Evernote as a shared application on multiple platforms, including my Note, and very happy with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread