FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Canadian/Claro PR D801/803] Development

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 136

By omegajester, Senior Member on 15th January 2014, 01:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th July 2015, 09:11 AM |#941  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcyk

Trying to install Cloudy 3.3 onto D803 stock KitKat 4.4.2 but now stuck in boot.
Here were my steps:
1. IOROOT to get root.
2. Autorec V1 to get TWRP
3. Installed TWRP 2.8.7.1 in Recovery and rebooted
4. Installed KK bootloader with Bootloader Changer and rebooted back to Recovery
5. Full Wipe
6. Installed Cloudy 3.3
7. Rebooted and stuck at LG logo

Did I miss anything?

Yes - there are specific zips you must flash after flashing cloudy 3.3, but before rebooting.
Are you able to go into recovery? I suggest you write to zr239 on how to flash cm12.1 for d803 from this point. As far as I know, he's the only one who's done it.

24th July 2015, 03:08 PM |#942  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I'm wondering if any of you who are running cloudy 3.3 could help me with an issue I'm having.

All incoming mms pictures are being downsized/downgraded in quality. They l come in slightly blurry. Original file size of a sample image would be say 1mb. But once it reaches my phone, it's down to 150kb, but blurry with pixilated lines and edges.

I've troubleshot the issue with Rogers CS and it definitely seems to be a device/rom issue as when I put my sim card in another device, mms quality is normal. And the file size is larger - 350kb.

I'm wondering if there is a setting in the build prop that is limiting the size of incoming mms.

Could you guys test it out on your device and share your results.

Even sending an image to myself gives the same results.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
25th July 2015, 06:20 PM |#943  
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madboymatt

I'm wondering if any of you who are running cloudy 3.3 could help me with an issue I'm having.

All incoming mms pictures are being downsized/downgraded in quality. They l come in slightly blurry. Original file size of a sample image would be say 1mb. But once it reaches my phone, it's down to 150kb, but blurry with pixilated lines and edges.

I've troubleshot the issue with Rogers CS and it definitely seems to be a device/rom issue as when I put my sim card in another device, mms quality is normal. And the file size is larger - 350kb.

I'm wondering if there is a setting in the build prop that is limiting the size of incoming mms.

Could you guys test it out on your device and share your results.

Even sending an image to myself gives the same results.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

I sent myself an jpg originally at 4160x3120 pixels (4.37mb), and it came in at 1280x960 pixels (265kb), although it didn't seem excessively blurry. I never noticed what resolution other mms photos have come in at, but the quality is certainly acceptable.
25th July 2015, 07:37 PM |#944  
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandys1

Yes - there are specific zips you must flash after flashing cloudy 3.3, but before rebooting.
Are you able to go into recovery? I suggest you write to zr239 on how to flash cm12.1 for d803 from this point. As far as I know, he's the only one who's done it.

I didn't have to flash anything after the ROM and it's running flawlessly. Almost a week now and no issues/bugs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bell, claro pr, d801, d803, lg g2
Previous Thread Next Thread