Thanks Meter: 24

By tgeza, Member on 8th May 2014, 07:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th July 2015, 09:10 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastaz

My camera fixed. A little bit annoying with copying the file after every reset.
I had no problems copying the file with S-ON. My One is only unlocked by HTCdev with root, and custom rom and kernel.

Which ROM and kernel are you using? I am now on S-ON custom 5.1 GPE rom but I'm unable to replace the awb_cal file...

21st July 2015, 07:36 AM |#172  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirt

Which ROM and kernel are you using? I am now on S-ON custom 5.1 GPE rom but I'm unable to replace the awb_cal file...

I have Maximus HD 53 with ElementalX kernel. This works only under ES Explorer with Root.
27th July 2015, 01:13 AM |#173  
Flag Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeevan

Thanks! Attached is my init.d script that copies it over on boot.

1. In the last line, change the location of the M8 awb_cal file from /system/etc/awb_cal to wherever you put it
2. Remove the .txt extension from the filename and place it in the /system/etc/init.d folder

Optional steps
3. Script permissions should be rwxr-xr-x. In ARHD, this is automatically done on boot
4. I didn't need to set permissions on /sys, but remove the # at the front of the third last line if you need to

Things to note:
- I am running S-OFF, ARHD 71.1 and ElementalX, which means I have busybox installed and who knows what else write permissions
- The script just automates the manual steps and performs it at boot. If the manual steps aren't working for you, I don't know if this script will help
- I'm utterly confused why going SuperCID would solve the permission problem, but OK

Thanks so much - this combined with the awb_cal did the trick. Worked perfectly the first time. (Note I am S-OFF and rooted)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)