FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Gear Fit (Small Watch Band)

685 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By AstroDigital, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2014, 07:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Okay but here in Holland there was a great offer where you got the gear fit for free with your galaxy s5 you didn't had the choice in size...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

23rd May 2014, 07:19 PM |#12  
Flag Ružomberok
Thanks Meter: 274

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo4000

Okay but here in Holland there was a great offer where you got the gear fit for free with your galaxy s5 you didn't had the choice in size...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

You can buy new strap in every official Samsung Store in country. In my small country (Slovakia) we have 3 official stores and also in other shops you can buy it. I have one standard size in black color and one XL size in orange color. But XL is too big for me.
25th May 2014, 07:51 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama

You can buy new strap in every official Samsung Store in country. In my small country (Slovakia) we have 3 official stores and also in other shops you can buy it. I have one standard size in black color and one XL size in orange color. But XL is too big for me.

Maybe they like Europe?

Canada has 3 stores, all out west and I am not driving 4000 or 5000km to see if they have wrist straps, me I bought one from eBay orange, standard size. Like I said the strap was not to small just had to get used to it.
1st December 2014, 10:21 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Too small?!?! I'm dying for a smaller one! Yes I am a woman a not so small woman but these really aren't designed for us no smart watch right now is. I got the fit because it was the smallest of them all and mine is all the way in with the loop almost doubled!

The goof!
5th December 2014, 07:23 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I wouldn't mind if the band were two notches larger.
1st March 2015, 03:01 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I found the band too much hassle to fit quickly so got hold of a folding buckle, trimmed the band lengths, made holes for the spring pins and now the gear fits like a watch, just the right side of snug. Simple DIY job as I couldn't find anything in stores.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150301_144940.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	3189103   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150301_144913.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	249.7 KB
ID:	3189104  
3rd March 2015, 09:39 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
KMD19, That is a nice solution. I think I've seen those metal bands that have a pin for the watch band holes to still make it adjustable.
The Following User Says Thank You to dwwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2015, 08:09 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
dwwright. Yes they are easily obtainable from the Amaz - Bay. I plan on making some more using the standard straps in various colours. It's the raised bumps on the underside of the standard strap that provides the space/thickness for the holes required. I used a cork board pin from both sides to make mine, after I'd cut off the excess strap, that was the only tricky bit.
27th July 2015, 08:46 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
how can i get small wristband FOR gear fit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread