FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

New LG Volt LS-740

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By NeoGraven, Member on 21st May 2014, 02:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th May 2015, 06:19 PM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MSL code for LS740 (vigin mobile)
Please, can anyone please provide any working method for getting the MSL for my VOLT (virgin mobile)? I need to get the phone in diag mode which requires a MSL code. How to obtain that service code? I used to play with samsung & htc phones. Getting to diag mode does not require MSL!! But why LG needs that? Thanks.

14th May 2015, 07:19 PM |#562  

More
I want to make the system partition smaller and userdata/media bigger Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431627519888.png
Views:	386
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	3312854
I have 1.55 GB free on system
21st May 2015, 07:53 PM |#563  

More
How can I disable the volt on (cm12/candy) from connecting to a specific WiFi network?
I have a guest WiFi at home and it keeps saving it with the password of the regular WiFi (not of the guest WiFi) after I keep on forgetting it.
20th June 2015, 05:18 AM |#564  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
You could try using forget then modify and intentionally enter an incorrect password to the Wi-Fi

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app
27th July 2015, 01:22 PM |#565  

More
Thumbs up root for zv5 is possible
Guys i found a very simple way to root my lg volt even after the z5 update..kingoroot...it worked...i had full root priviledges..as well as kinguser..just hit root..and itll root...i used root checker just to be sure..and it cleared..EVEN AFTER UNINSTALLING...i was using lucky patcher root browser gpu and rom apps with no problems..dont waste ur time fiddling with your phone..i literally just did this yesterday...it works!!...if u dont believe me ..try it..hope you guys listen and save ur time..thanks.
27th July 2015, 02:04 PM |#566  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerock1990

Guys i found a very simple way to root my lg volt even after the z5 update..kingoroot...it worked...i had full root priviledges..as well as kinguser..just hit root..and itll root...i used root checker just to be sure..and it cleared..EVEN AFTER UNINSTALLING...i was using lucky patcher root browser gpu and rom apps with no problems..dont waste ur time fiddling with your phone..i literally just did this yesterday...it works!!...if u dont believe me ..try it..hope you guys listen and save ur time..thanks.

IIRC nobody knows exactly what KingRoot does,. People are worried it's installing a backdoor, keylogger, etc.
27th July 2015, 02:56 PM |#567  
Flag Sarasota
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerock1990

Holy crap!! Literally! The last time I used kingo root it installed so much add on CRAP it was crazy. And that was after using the custom feature and removing the checks from all the add ons they will openly advise you of. I would only recommed kingo if absolutely nothing else is available. You will then need to run a full scan with something to detect and remove malware amd adware. I recommend exterminate it. It will cost you money. $30-50.00, depending on if you can get a discount. So in a nut shell......stay away from kingo, imo.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg volt, ls740
Previous Thread Next Thread