FORUMS

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

What made you visit XDA for the first time?

8,691 posts
Thanks Meter: 25,631

By friedrich420, Senior Member on 31st January 2014, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd January 2015, 01:26 PM |#221  
Flag Kościan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Info
I came here year ago while searching ROMs for my Galaxy S2, now something triggered me to register.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ter0_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]

3rd January 2015, 12:04 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I was searching for a good Android emulator for Windows, which led me to BlueStacks, which led me to...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...cks_App_Player
I was impressed that a forum would allow searches without joining first (I guess that was the "robot check" back then).
3rd January 2015, 04:57 PM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm an android developer, so it's great to have an active community.
15th July 2015, 10:25 AM |#224  

More
First time i came to XDA, when i rewrite Samsung Ace software
Yesterday, 03:13 PM |#225  

More
Why I joined -

I started tinkering with phones again for the first time in about 3-4 years of pretty much total inactivity except for some work on Apple products here and there. I'm old school with phones and have picked up what I could since getting back into everything (still learning). I've done everything from actual physical phone disassembly / repair to recovering and modifying phone's contents on phones old and new. Have about 200 or so old flip phones left over I am debating on what to do with! 5 working smartphones and a bundle of screens and parts ill put to use on salvaged phones. Not a whole lot of smartphones yet since it's always been a hobby for me. I'd say ill keep it under 100 this time at least try. lol

One thing I would have loved to have back in the early days was cellebrite tools. Then I used a huge bag of cables and software for every phone. Now physical tools like cellebrite's can do a lot and are small and portable. O_O

phonecapone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread