FORUMS

Change nat type from nat3 to nat2 for ps4?

470 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By rizzomach, Senior Member on 16th March 2014, 05:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi need some help i am rooted and u use my phone to tether my ps4 and i cant use some of the features on ps4 because of nat 3 .Can anyone figure out how to change it ..thanks guys..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

16th March 2014, 11:46 PM |#2  
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You have to change ip settings on yours ps4 to manual instead of the DHCP. That should help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk
26th March 2015, 05:25 AM |#3  
Flag Katy, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawel_kd

You have to change ip settings on yours ps4 to manual instead of the DHCP. That should help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

Please specify.
26th March 2015, 09:20 AM |#4  
Flag 207.244.72.9:80
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider09

Please specify.

If you don't know how to change your IP to be statically assigned or if you don't know how NAT works then responding with specific instructions to fix your problem will be a waste of time. Follow this guide, it's pretty much my answer but I don't have to type it all .

Just to be clear, this isn't an LGG2 problem.. it's a network problem so maybe try posting in the Networking Forum here on XDA if my solution doesn't fit your needs.
Last edited by d00lz; 26th March 2015 at 09:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to d00lz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:11 PM |#5  
Flag Katy, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d00lz

If you don't know how to change your IP to be statically assigned or if you don't know how NAT works then responding with specific instructions to fix your problem will be a waste of time. Follow this guide, it's pretty much my answer but I don't have to type it all .

Just to be clear, this isn't an LGG2 problem.. it's a network problem so maybe try posting in the Networking Forum here on XDA if my solution doesn't fit your needs.

I'm not using a router, I'm using my phone as mobile hotspot for my PS4. The settings are all different. This is also a help forum if you don't want to help you can simply just not respond.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread