FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] NO REGISTERING ON THE NETWORK NO SERVICE Galaxy s3 mini I8190n

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By joker79, Junior Member on 11th February 2014, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th February 2014, 10:49 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu007

hmm.. as the last solution - search "gsmhosting efs backup request" on google ( ai not able to paste external links here). You will find the backup efs folder from a working sgs3 mini i8190 phone. Flash it to your phone (first keep a backup of yopur own efs before doing this ... just in case)

all the best !

I find but i need z3x box and i dont have thanks for the sugestion. I thing must be and another way.
Last edited by joker79; 14th February 2014 at 11:17 AM.

24th February 2014, 10:35 PM |#12  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker79

I find but i need z3x box and i dont have thanks for the sugestion. I thing must be and another way.

Were you able to resolve the problem? Please post solution for benefit of others.
25th February 2014, 03:00 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
I don`t have one
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu007

Were you able to resolve the problem? Please post solution for benefit of others.

My phone is bricked at this moment. Partition on the phone are mess up. One guy from the Mobile Phones Center brick the phone and my phone is in this stage righ now :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2657862 . Wen i have news and solution i post heare. Good day All.
2nd March 2014, 07:40 PM |#14  

More
I got the same problem with my phone, it just stopped registering on networks, tried any sim that was available in my country and nothing worked! If you find any solution please update!
10th June 2015, 02:43 PM |#15  

More
Question Any updates???
Searched and searched... Had a good rooted stock rom, then tried something new a few days ago. I seem to have messed up the modem/bandband. Some issues as the original post. Re-flashed different roms, stock, rooted, unrooted, custom. Tried various different baseband updates. Everything works except being unable to register to the network. IMEI has not changed or been overwritten.

Any help would be gladly accepted.

i8190n
Last edited by robfed4; 10th June 2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: need to add phone info
27th July 2015, 08:23 PM |#16  

More
I have the exact same problem. I'm on Orange (EE). Yesterday morning my phone was registered on the network fine, I was in a poor signal area but still on 3G. Then I roamed across the south west of Britain and noticed my phone has no signal. It just wont register on any network, even EE. If I select automatic, it says it registers but it gets no signal and when I try to make a call. It says not registered on network!

The phone is totally stock. My sim works in another phone. I've done a factory reset but the problem still exists.
Was thinking about flashing the ROM but if others have been there too with no fix then I won't waste my time. I keep thinking EE have pushed something to my phone to block access as I'm out of contract by three months and they want me to upgrade!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i8190n network problem, no calls, no data internet., no registering on the network
Previous Thread Next Thread