[ROM][BETA] Cyanogenmod10[BETA]

1,764 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,199

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th September 2014, 10:10 PM |#291  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,149

More
What is the progress of this build? Its seems the last time i check, the same issues with Wifi, Audio etc still persists.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]

28th September 2014, 12:40 AM |#292  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

More
@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 07:36 PM |#293  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues

wo, that's already enough. Well as you can see from my signature, I owe a desire hd and thanks to Musta and other's like me we have been able to give our device a new looks and enjoy the latest versions of Android as it passes by.

i will love to support your development but i dont owe a Galaxy fame; I just got it from a friend, just rooted and looking forward to get some new looks to the device so i decided to search and found one over here but unfortunately it can be used as a daily driver.

just said a hi wanting to know the progress of this development because CM11 will soon been a thing of the past as we are all looking forward to CM 12 or what ever they will call it.

I wanna recommend you for your great job and keep it up.
Hoping to see for builds from you soon.
God be with you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 08:28 PM |#294  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

More
@xdagee ahh I didnt saw your signature because I was typing from tapatalk but now I see . I also don't own the galaxy fame, I am just trying to make it full work because my friend has an fame but he doesnt even want to borrow it to me so I have to do it mostly blind .
I know about cm11 that it will be the past but I still have to figure out some issues relating to the kernel, I think the problems relay in the ramdisk.

Thankyou I am doing my best to make soon a new test build when I have free time.
Also goodluck with your builds
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2015, 01:13 AM |#295  
Flag sanmikeville
Thanks Meter: 13

More
what's the status on this rom? can any of the kernels be used with stock rom?
28th July 2015, 06:30 AM |#296  
Flag București
Thanks Meter: 795

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegearhead

what's the status on this rom? can any of the kernels be used with stock rom?

The rom is discontinued. You can try cm11. But don't try any other than stock kernel on stock rom because you will brick your phone and cause some hardware faults. Cheers!

Sent from my 0x1 SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod10, galaxy fame
Previous Thread Next Thread