FORUMS

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 5.0.2 | 4.25.651.14 | Sense 6/7 | Updated 5.5.15

3,577 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,002
 
By OMJ, Recognized Contributor on 24th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd July 2015, 03:34 PM |#5271  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG123

Not sure what you mean by bootloader, there are none in the modifications. Try reflashing the ROM

Sorry, Its Boot Animation. I tried to install another boot animation. It installed successfully.

Now when i go to the modifications its not showing any mod's. I reflashed twice. Now i need to install the HK mod. Please help.
 
 
24th July 2015, 12:46 PM |#5272  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrafic

Sorry, Its Boot Animation. I tried to install another boot animation. It installed successfully.

Now when i go to the modifications its not showing any mod's. I reflashed twice. Now i need to install the HK mod. Please help.

From the RUU thread, this is Fastboot flashable https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934528752
24th July 2015, 04:59 PM |#5273  
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid3091

Hi, can you tell me how i can install Viper4android on this? Ive installed busybox, via busybox on rails but still every time i start V4A it tells me to install driver. Am i missing a step or something?

You probably either need to load a kernel with permissive settings or try the selinux permission changer on the android market
27th July 2015, 03:38 AM |#5274  
utnick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
I will search, but I hope someone has a quick response in the mean time.

I updated my firmware and installed the rom. Not the port, but the Sprint version. My wifi isn't turning on. If someone has a solution they'd like to trade for a thanks I'd appreciate it.
27th July 2015, 04:24 PM |#5275  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by utnick

I will search, but I hope someone has a quick response in the mean time.

I updated my firmware and installed the rom. Not the port, but the Sprint version. My wifi isn't turning on. If someone has a solution they'd like to trade for a thanks I'd appreciate it.

That is usually a firmware issue. Double check that it did indeed update to the latest.
27th July 2015, 08:37 PM |#5276  
OMJ's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 10,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrafic

Sorry, Its Boot Animation. I tried to install another boot animation. It installed successfully.

Now when i go to the modifications its not showing any mod's. I reflashed twice. Now i need to install the HK mod. Please help.

what else have u flashed? the mods app will only stop working if u lost the build.prop settings for the app (ie, overwriting build.prop)

here is a direct link to add HK bit.ly/1FDiur9
28th July 2015, 05:07 AM |#5277  
Senior Member
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
hi OMJ,

i'm using v3.4, i couldnt get themes to download, keeps telling me to sign in. i already downloaded the stock prism from the modifications app and flashed it, still the same. also already tried logging out and signing back in.

thanks
28th July 2015, 09:46 AM |#5278  
EVOuser94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by confliŠt

hi OMJ,

i'm using v3.4, i couldnt get themes to download, keeps telling me to sign in. i already downloaded the stock prism from the modifications app and flashed it, still the same. also already tried logging out and signing back in.

thanks

I had same problem, a reflash of the Rom fixed for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes