FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot

10 Vote(s)
7.81%
KitKat for Xposed

19 Vote(s)
14.84%
Lollipop is the latest & greatest

106 Vote(s)
82.81%
I don't care about Lollipop

2 Vote(s)
1.56%
I don't like Lollipop

3 Vote(s)
2.34%

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

3,128 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,178

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v5.1.1 [July 3, 2015]
23rd July 2015, 09:01 PM |#1431  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynosura

Hello everyone,

On 5.1.1, email app is force closed when I reply or forward emails on exchange server, does anyone know a solution?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

I was experiencing the same frustrating issues so I'm reluctantly using MS Outlook instead.

23rd July 2015, 10:13 PM |#1432  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It (stock email app) worked fine for exchange emails when I was on 5.0 odexed rom but once it was upgraded to a deodexed version (5.1 and on), it started to happen.

26th July 2015, 10:31 PM |#1433  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Ive read through all of the release posts and Im still a little confused. Should I just install exactly as it says and do 5.0 then 5.1.1 or is there a better way to do it now. From what I read I still am not sure where Multisystem comes in to the picture. I am currently running 4.4.2.
Yesterday, 06:24 PM |#1434  
St Pete, Fl
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midimench

Xposed is included in Jasmine 5.1.1

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running Jasmine 5.1.1 and MultiSystem 1.31

Are you keeping track of how many times you've said that ? [emoji1]

Generally speaking... I've been using this rom since it's inception (v1)... one thing I can say... if you have to ask for clarification on how to install or don't understand how to install - please stick with 4.4.2 and don't mess with LP... you're more than likely to lose root and then be upset... Hsbadr has done exceptionally meticulous instructions and videos... read and re-read the announcement posts (look at 1st OP) ... print the instructions... read them again a few times before committing. ..

Thanks minimensch for the patience in answering things that have be addressed ad nausem.... [emoji1]
Yesterday, 07:08 PM |#1435  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Outlook app doesn't push notifications. I'm now using Gmail with exchange support as a temporary solution until it is fixed.

Today, 12:31 AM |#1436  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynosura

Outlook app doesn't push notifications. I'm now using Gmail with exchange support as a temporary solution until it is fixed.

Outlook notifications working fine for me.
Today, 06:58 AM |#1437  
Flag Lawndale
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingamra

Are you keeping track of how many times you've said that ? [emoji1]

Generally speaking... I've been using this rom since it's inception (v1)... one thing I can say... if you have to ask for clarification on how to install or don't understand how to install - please stick with 4.4.2 and don't mess with LP... you're more than likely to lose root and then be upset... Hsbadr has done exceptionally meticulous instructions and videos... read and re-read the announcement posts (look at 1st OP) ... print the instructions... read them again a few times before committing. ..

Thanks minimensch for the patience in answering things that have be addressed ad nausem.... [emoji1]

I end up feeling bad for these people that just don't get it. Like you, I've been using this (Jasmine and MultiSystem) since Hsbadr released it. I'm a computer tech for a living so I'm able to follow instructions the first time. These guys I keep responding to, need to do their homework and watch the multisystem video which I found helpful.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running Jasmine 5.1.1 and MultiSystem 1.31
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread