Originally Posted by pachi72
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
There's your problem (or the most likely cause) Incompatible bootloader.
Now you have the hard task of upgrading to 10.26.1.18.
OK. I got it working! I had to install the 4.3*V10.26.1.18*bootloader from an externally mounted sdcard.
Here's a "cookbook" of all the steps I performed ...
1. Unpack the device and fully charge it.
2. Meanwhile, go to the ASUS TF701T download site (http://www.asus.com/Tablets_Mobile/A...pport_Download
3. Select*Android*as the OS.
5. Download this to my desktop computer. It's the TF701T unlock utility:*http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Eee...01T_Unlock.rar
6. Unrar the unlock utility file (TF701T_Unlock.rar). I got this file*0820-0954_SIGNED_UnLock_for_TF701_repart.apk
7. Download this to my desktop computer. It's the 4.3 upgrade with the V10.26.1.18 bootloader:*http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Eee...8_SDupdate.zip
8. Unzip the 4.3 upgrade file (WW_10_26_1_18_SDupdate.zip). This file was extracted:*T4_SDUPDATE.zip.
9. Copy*T4_SUPDATE.zip*to an empty sdcard.
10. After the TF701T is fully charged, boot it up.
11. Do the most minimal setup possible, without even connecting to my Google account.
12. Power down the TF701T.
13. Insert the sdcard with*T4_SDUPDATE.zip*into the TF701T's sdcard slot.
14. Hold down the*Volume Down*and*Power*buttons on the TF701T to boot into bootloader mode.
15. Using the*Volume Down*key, make sure that "RCK" is flashing on the screen.
16. Press the*Volume Up*key.
17. The screen will go blank for a few seconds, and then the Android icon will show up with the dodecahedron moving as the software installs.
18. After a few minutes, the device will reboot back into the OS.
19. Message boxes will show up, indicating that apps are getting optimized and that the OS is being upgraded.
20. After a few minutes, the system reboot will be completed and the system will be up.
21. Do the most minimal setup possible, and do not connect to a Google account.
22. Go into*Settings -> About -> Software Information.
23. Click again and again on the*Build Number*section until a toast pops up, saying, "You are a developer!".
24. Go into*Settings -> Developer options*and select USB debugging. I also unchecked*Verify apps over USB, although that might not actually be necessary.
25. Go into*Settings -> Security*and enable*Unknown sources.
26. Connect the USB cable from the desktop computer to the TF701T.
27. Received this notification:*Connected as a media device.
28. On the desktop computer, issue this command:*adb push 0820-0954_SIGNED_UnLock_for_TF701_repart.apk /sdcard/
29. Using*File Manager*on the TF701T, navigate to /sdcard/
31. Select*Install, then*Open, and then answer "Yes" to all prompts.
32. Device will reboot
33. During reboot, messages will appear showing that the device is unlocking, and the "Device is unlocked" message appears on the upper left of the screen.
34. After that, device will reboot again. At the upper left of the screen, the "Device is unlocked" message appears during the boot sequence.
35. When the TF701T reboot completes, redo the mimimal setup.
36. Power down.
37. Remove the externally mounted sdcard.
39. Go into*Settings -> About -> Software Information.
40. Click again and again on the*Build Number*section until a toast pops up, saying, "You are a developer!".
41. Go into*Settings -> Developer options*and select*USB debugging. I also unchecked*Verify apps over USB, although that might not actually be necessary.
42. Connect the USB cable from desktop computer to the TF701T.
43. This notification popped up:*Connected as a media device.
44. On the TF701T, confirm that debugging can be performed from the connected device.
45. Issue this command on the desktop computer:*adb reboot bootloader
46. Now follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to install the recovery and the cm-11 ROM:*http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621028