FORUMS

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

HTC One M8 firmware collection for different CID/MID | 4.16.401.10

38,432 posts
Thanks Meter: 75,626

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2015, 11:49 AM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello people . I haven't been posting long time already , and wasn't that much in Android in last few months.I need a little help and assistance if it is possible.Let me explain. Yesterday i bought a used HTC One M8 32gb model , i wasn't investigating and reading that much and the phone was well managed so it didn't show anywhere that it was a Sprint Edition(651) ,it came with stock preroted 4.4.2 room. S-OFF,SuperCID , and a locked 3.16.0.0.0.0 bootloader. After reading i have decided this morning to try to update it to latest stock version thruogh RUU file for (1540 version) , counting that SuperCID will allow it and that after i will be able to root it , but it got stuck.After messing arround whole morning i suceded to make it work by updating to 651.14 version of Sprint RUU, going through rebootRUU procedure, i have lost root but it is not a problem , and i didn't have time to look after for it because phone doesn't load the network untill it asks for puting it on global mode........ That hasn't appeared when i bought the phone , restored it to factory setting's and set it up with my account. It keep't S-OFF as well as unlocked bootloader.Phone is excelent , only thing that mind's me is that,plus no 3g-HSPA (P.S. Vietnam doesn't have covered 4g). PLease if anyone who knows what could i maybe do and give some addvice, would it be vise to try to flash a diferent (international) firmware and after through fastboot oem rebootRUU to flash a coresponding room? Thanks in front.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread