[Q] LG G2 bootloop, No recovery mode, only download mode

1,067 posts
Thanks Meter: 459

By SPBoss, Senior Member on 23rd February 2014, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th July 2015, 11:00 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Bumping this thread, I cannot boot into anything other than download.. And somehow my PC does not want to flash the KDZ... What do I do???

30th July 2015, 12:32 AM |#22  
Flag =
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
It would be helpful if you could share what kind of error you are getting otherwise no one will know how to help you.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
30th July 2015, 05:46 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmayhemreturnsx

It would be helpful if you could share what kind of error you are getting otherwise no one will know how to help you.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Well I'm not actually getting any error. The phone just continually bootloops and when I try to do the hardware buttons to recovery it gives me no options just a plane blank page..

On my PC I set the devices COM port to 41 and have downloaded the jellybean kdz. I also installed LG Flash tool 2014. I tell it which kdz to install and I click normal flash . It opens another window in which I can chooses to start or view phone information. If I don't change the port to 41 the app just crashes and if I do set it to 41 it gives me some info, but not all. If i then click start, nothing happens...
30th July 2015, 06:03 AM |#24  
Flag =
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Can use try using the tot method to restore your phone?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to xmayhemreturnsx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2015, 06:14 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneel1491

Well I'm not actually getting any error. The phone just continually bootloops and when I try to do the hardware buttons to recovery it gives me no options just a plane blank page..

On my PC I set the devices COM port to 41 and have downloaded the jellybean kdz. I also installed LG Flash tool 2014. I tell it which kdz to install and I click normal flash . It opens another window in which I can chooses to start or view phone information. If I don't change the port to 41 the app just crashes and if I do set it to 41 it gives me some info, but not all. If i then click start, nothing happens...

Use CSE FLASH!!!!!!

Tips:
Try different usb ports (sometimes it makes a difference, seen it)
Disable/remove devices like (wifi dongle, external hdd, etc, this would interrupt my flash tool process at random %)
Try different KDZ (KK)
Try TOT method
The Following User Says Thank You to Mashed_Potatoes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2015, 07:14 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed_Potatoes

Use CSE FLASH!!!!!!

Tips:
Try different usb ports (sometimes it makes a difference, seen it)
Disable/remove devices like (wifi dongle, external hdd, etc, this would interrupt my flash tool process at random %)
Try different KDZ (KK)
Try TOT method

Thanks man, but the solution was actually very simple... When I booted to the 2 button recovery there was no settings, but pressing the power button 3 times in a row quickly before it rebooted itself got me back into recovery... I'm so stupid!!
30th July 2015, 01:29 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneel1491

Thanks man, but the solution was actually very simple... When I booted to the 2 button recovery there was no settings, but pressing the power button 3 times in a row quickly before it rebooted itself got me back into recovery... I'm so stupid!!

Yes i know that trick. Well good job
The Following User Says Thank You to Mashed_Potatoes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, bootloop, lg g2, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)