FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[GUIDE]Newbie Guide for Root/Recovery/Stock Restore etc. ATT LG G2 (LG D800)

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 195

By epapsiou, Senior Member on 2nd February 2014, 03:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th July 2015, 11:00 PM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
can someone give me advice for a lg driver,i did download driver for d800 and while installing from file was good but after that windows itself is starting to install bunch of drivers BUT mtp both drivers are failed so device manager read g2 BUT with yellow sign which is no good,any help i cant go further because both gui and batch tools cant do anything im getting constant failed protocol or something like that

18th July 2015, 04:10 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
A lot of people that used autorec are finding that there knock on feature is not working.
This is because autorec downgraded your boot loader and the old one for most g2 phones don't support that feature.

So the easy solution I found out is...
Download the correct twrpx.x.x.x.img for ur model and flash it using an app called flashify. If u can only find .zip file for twrp, theming file should be inside the zip file.

Tested and confirmed on my LS980 on bell
29th July 2015, 11:43 AM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi help me please
hi i bought a refurbished lg g2 d800 but accidentaly i flashed a d802 kdz now touch isnt working and imei is gone too please if somebody know anything help me please
29th July 2015, 02:48 PM |#224  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarkhalid1998

hi i bought a refurbished lg g2 d800 but accidentaly i flashed a d802 kdz now touch isnt working and imei is gone too please if somebody know anything help me please

You need to restore it to stock (see OP). But you will have to search for file you need. The one in OP will not work as it will think your phone is d802. Search the forum. There is a file floating around that does not check what phoen you have. That is the one you need. Make sure it is for d800
30th July 2015, 10:38 AM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy can you send me the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by epapsiou

You need to restore it to stock (see OP). But you will have to search for file you need. The one in OP will not work as it will think your phone is d802. Search the forum. There is a file floating around that does not check what phoen you have. That is the one you need. Make sure it is for d800

hey i will appreciate if you tell me the link to all this i cant find it please
30th July 2015, 07:08 PM |#226  
OP Senior Member

More
Use Hyelton post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476.

Look in ATT section in OP.
Quote:

(Hint) If your getting wrong dll/Wrong model error after having to start to flash and it fails use this DLL file instead of your model DLL file: LGUP_8974.dll - 1.4 Mb
This error means you where running a rom not meant for or built on a different model#.

Also let me know how you fare with this
Last edited by epapsiou; 30th July 2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: edit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g2, recovery, restore to stock, root, unbrick
Previous Thread Next Thread