FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Custom Android app for Casio BLE watches

211 posts
Thanks Meter: 165

By masterjc13, Senior Member on 28th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd July 2015, 09:37 PM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Just want to notice, that BlueWatcher works again on my CM 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) Galaxy Alpha (with CASIO GB-6900B)
Last edited by piotr.pot; 22nd July 2015 at 09:43 PM.

29th July 2015, 09:39 AM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Resently bought STB-1000 for note II
Hello, masterjc13. Tnx for your work. Very appreciate btw.

Here my couple problems. At first, I cannot change key music control binding, at all. I reassign keys, assign show battery level - nothing change. All keys stay as deafult bindings. Second problems is app showing as connected but STB-1000 didnt say so. Watch trying connect and some times later just going to disconnect. BlueWatcher still show connected status as green.

I tried send masterjc13 a private message, a letter with some usefull info about bluetooth module in STB-1000 named as ML7105 lapis. On there site lapis-semi you can find datasheet-file db, ML7105 User's Manual and even link to thier android BLE TOOL app in playstore. You didnt answer to me, but I really hope this info help you somehow. Cause now app needed some work.

I cannot post any link now, so you can see BLE module ML7105 in 11 sec. in video called: CASIO Bluetooth SPORTS GEAR STB-1000 Promotion Movie. I think this module in all casio bluetooth watches
29th July 2015, 12:31 PM |#643  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exst1

My local Casio Support Center said that there is no firmware update for my GB-5600B watch (according to some Casio service site).
Does anybody knows something about GB-5600B bluetooth module fix/upgrade and how I can connect it to my Note 3 with Lollipop 5.0?
Thanks

I was told the same thing. I'm going to call again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabris30

Hello
my GB-5600B is back from assistance casio few days ago . With the app g-Shoch + and my Note4 (lollipop) it works well, except for some disconnection while.
With app BlueWatcher I had some problems with or connection, and with the failure to notify some app.

However I am happy that my watch functions again after changing phone ...

I too have a note 4 and it will not pair with the watch. I need to send it to casio it seems.....
29th July 2015, 02:23 PM |#644  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr

I too have a note 4 and it will not pair with the watch. I need to send it to casio it seems.....

My watch is fixed now (GB-5600B), but what I've done after the local services told me that they don't know anything about that problem.
I checked whether the service I contacted is one of the OFFICIAL services: world.casio.com/support/ (Product Repair / Parts -> Watches)
Then I wrote an email to the Casio Support center in Europe (because I'm there ) secure.casio-europe.com/euro/support/contact/
and in the email I described the whole problem and that the local Casio services doesn't know about that issue with Android > 5.0.
After 2 weeks without response I wrote the same email again. At the end I wrote that this is the second email to them
On the next day I got a response that they will contact my local service and they did it.
Then the local service contact and told me that some part will be delivered to them, for my watch, and after that they will contact me again to replace it, maybe the bluetooth module, I don't know. Aaaaand after a month and a week in the local service, my watch is now successfully connected to my Note 3 with Android 5.0.

Hope this info will help you.
31st July 2015, 06:50 AM |#645  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr

I confirm! Add that with the last one update app g-Shoch + connection and improved and more stable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
casio bluetooth smartwatch whatsapp
Previous Thread Next Thread