FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Tronsmart PS7 MTK6592 7" Phablet Unboxing, Review, and Root!

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 74

By deadhp1, Member on 30th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th July 2015, 12:27 PM |#571  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invince_Z

Hi,

First of all, the nibiru rom works. Camera rear and front both function.

Then I decide to try this with the ROM from manufacturer: http://www.needrom.com/download/ulef...comment-177577

However, the software crash midway flashing process. Now my tab cannot boot at all. It is still detected by computer but as "[!] USB Mass Storage Device".

How can I revive it?

Please help me.

Dude, i hope you made a backup with your recovery? If not... Your in trouble.
Are you able to boot the device in download mode?

I cannot understand why you should bring yourselve in this position. If the device works... Whatelse is there you need? I gave you a rom that made your device function again... I am glad it didnt fxk it up though.. Why dude... Why cross a line to brick... These mtk systems work well, but can brick easely

Regards
Axelman

Ecoo e04 plus 3GB
30-4-2015 Popped, rooted and BlinkFeedtefied
Last edited by Axelman8; 5th July 2015 at 12:30 PM.

7th July 2015, 12:15 PM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Finding color os n1 to be best...most stable signal etc...among the ports, that is.

Sent from my M1 using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2015, 06:10 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Have found the Nibiru roms to be too unreliable with regard to phone, 3G and wifi signal. So have returned to the 4PDA modified Luftco Aonex rom., and with a bit of tweaking with Wakelock Detector and Greenify these are the sort of battery stats I am getting. They are genuine!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-07-15-59-02.png
Views:	68
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	3394641   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-07-15-59-30.png
Views:	68
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	3394642  
9th July 2015, 10:57 AM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
My friend with U7 fall the phone and broke screen glass...
Digitalizer is OK, screen is responsive
Is there any place to buy glass?
thanks
12th July 2015, 11:19 AM |#575  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
My u7 has fallen dozens still in one piece and everything functioning but covered with scratches. Mostly one meter jumps it did, but one time it did a 2mt rolling jump directly on the floor and It fell with the screen facing the floor but still functioning and screen is ok, when it fell It did not even have a cover. It seems to have nice water resistance too since I have splashed a lot of water on it many times(but I haven't put it under direct flow or submerged it, just to be clear, because obviously the back is not tighten enough in any way) , touch gets wonky for a while but that's normal, after dried up it is fine. can't tell if really lucky or awesome build quality. What I hate is the temperature it gets, but that's common with every phone, I still have not encountered a phone that does not burn your ends in summer.
Last edited by natostanco; 12th July 2015 at 11:27 AM.
18th July 2015, 03:52 PM |#576  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabnabs

Have found the Nibiru roms to be too unreliable with regard to phone, 3G and wifi signal. So have returned to the 4PDA modified Luftco Aonex rom., and with a bit of tweaking with Wakelock Detector and Greenify these are the sort of battery stats I am getting. They are genuine!

know you are not a fan of these but using your message to reply to in order to post..sorry..anyway

managed to get niburu vibe rom to work

nibiru M1_VIBEUI_V2.0_1516

(this was best in terms of features but none of the versions were working going back to Feb and earlier possibly...has sms forwarding etc) all versions had a bug (person on other end of call could only hear you if you were in speaker mode)

went into the lib in system folder..

added the files shown in picture from

this rom

nibiru_M1_signed_040115_150843

(unzipped the one above..copied the files shown. from system/lib folder directly into system/lib folder of the vibe n1 rom)

LOL..not sure what they do..quite by serendipity I guess
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	addedfiles.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	3409464  
1st August 2015, 12:01 PM |#577  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by estuardo4

I recommend that you use your pc, as I haven't found an apk yet that works. And I recommend that you use the Chinese version, as the English one does not have the latest database.

VRoot is safe to use, and it doesn't interfere with your IMEIs. The only issue that I had was that it took forever to root, but the latest version takes about a minute to root.

And a reminder. As soon as you have root, install supersu and erase vroot.

Hi my brother has this phone and when he tried to upgrade to the official KitKat rom he lost his IMEI and I read in the thread that u had a similar issue.
Here u mention using VRoot won't interfere with the IMEI's can u please clarify which rom u used.
R u on Kitkat and is it worth all the hassle, and how can I restore the IMEI numbers. I have reverted back to the Jellybean rom for now.
Anyhelp will be much appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tronsmart-ps7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)