FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

One Plus One ALL about battery thread.How's your battery life?

768 posts
Thanks Meter: 784

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 05:07 PM |#1791  
Flag País Valencià
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim

First off, please do not post the same thing twice. Secondly, just showing that image alone doesn't help. We need more info

Sorry mates! My browser went crazy!

I think that an screenshot of Wakelock Detector is what you need. Well, I uninstalled that app because it was not working well in Lollipop. I will try again [emoji6]

I read that this is a common problem in CM12S. Does someone else has this problem?

Edit: It looks like more like a bug in the stats because the battery hours do not seem to be affected and also the "active" bar does not shows itself awake all the time. BTW, I use the YNG1TAS2I3 rom.

Enviat des del meu A0001 usant Tapatalk
Last edited by Al-Azraq; Yesterday at 06:09 PM.

Yesterday, 11:01 PM |#1792  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Azraq

Sorry mates! My browser went crazy!

I think that an screenshot of Wakelock Detector is what you need. Well, I uninstalled that app because it was not working well in Lollipop. I will try again [emoji6]

I read that this is a common problem in CM12S. Does someone else has this problem?

Edit: It looks like more like a bug in the stats because the battery hours do not seem to be affected and also the "active" bar does not shows itself awake all the time. BTW, I use the YNG1TAS2I3 rom.

I had Android system using a lot of battery in 12s. If is better on the nightlies or the other roms based on 5.1.1

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ogrillion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:36 AM |#1793  
Flag País Valencià

More
Also another problem that I have, is that my phone dies at 7% of battery left. I have read some cases here and the official forums. Any way to solve that? I am pretty sure that is linked with the previous problems and has something to do with calibration.

Today, 12:19 PM |#1794  
Flag Google/Android/System
Thanks Meter: 1,056

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Azraq

Also another problem that I have, is that my phone dies at 7% of battery left. I have read some cases here and the official forums. Any way to solve that? I am pretty sure that is linked with the previous problems and has something to do with calibration.

When it dies, leave it powered off to charge for 3hrs before unplugging it should fix the issue
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi lim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:20 PM |#1795  
Flag País Valencià

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim

When it dies, leave it powered off to charge for 3hrs before unplugging it should fix the issue

Will do! Thanks for the tip [emoji6]

Enviat des del meu OnePlus One utilitzant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread