FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][FALCON][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ Legacy[UNIFIED]

949 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,748
 
By DC07, Recognized Contributor on 15th January 2013, 11:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2015, 06:57 PM |#3811  
Niropa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Great Big White World
Thanks Meter: 948
 
More
The encryption bug is due to incorrect partition sizes. I committed a fix not too long ago so next build should work fine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niropa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th July 2015, 09:30 PM |#3812  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niropa

The encryption bug is due to incorrect partition sizes. I committed a fix not too long ago so next build should work fine

@Niropa you have an old version of this ROM? you will update that version?

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
30th July 2015, 09:48 PM |#3813  
Niropa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Great Big White World
Thanks Meter: 948
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaminasama

@Niropa you have an old version of this ROM? you will update that version?

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

Sorry, I won't be updating any unofficial builds myself. I meant the next official build released by Paranoid Android should be fixed of the encryption bug
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niropa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2015, 10:01 AM |#3814  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I installed the rom successfully, but when i try to install gapps, it says verification fialed. My phone is not detected by my computer anymore so i don't know what to do, please help. When i put the phone into bootloader it says connect usb cable even when I have it connected. I've tried with 4 cables, doesn't work with any. Please reply ASAP
1st August 2015, 04:52 PM |#3815  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I`ve tried searching but keep getting an error, so apologies if this has been answered already.

I`m running this ROM, a few issues. It wouldn`t restore my previous account, so I`ve had to manually reinstall the old apps and settings. Even tried removing / adding the user but it still wouldn`t restore. First ROM I`ve had that issue with.

Secondly, it will not get a GPS lock. i`ve left it outside with GPS TEST running, High accuracy and after 10 minutes, it doesn`t show a single satellite. Any ideas ?

Did a clean install `wipe to install new rom`, installed ROM, GAPPS and SuperSU. I understand a Kernel is integrated into this ROM.
1st August 2015, 05:26 PM |#3816  
koshikas's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh00sher

I`ve tried searching but keep getting an error, so apologies if this has been answered already.

I`m running this ROM, a few issues. It wouldn`t restore my previous account, so I`ve had to manually reinstall the old apps and settings. Even tried removing / adding the user but it still wouldn`t restore. First ROM I`ve had that issue with.

Secondly, it will not get a GPS lock. i`ve left it outside with GPS TEST running, High accuracy and after 10 minutes, it doesn`t show a single satellite. Any ideas ?

Did a clean install `wipe to install new rom`, installed ROM, GAPPS and SuperSU. I understand a Kernel is integrated into this ROM.

boot into bootloader and use these fastboot commands;
Quote:

fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

or refer thread for details; http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...cial-t2909768/
The Following User Says Thank You to koshikas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2015, 06:40 AM |#3817  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshikas

boot into bootloader and use these fastboot commands;
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
or refer thread for details; http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...cial-t2909768/

Working perfectly now. Thank you

Only one other issue I`ve found. I have the alarm clock to play a music track, with increasing volume. I`ve never had this issue on any other ROM, but on this one, when the alarm time is reached, the phone makes a noise THEN starts playing the .mp3 with increasing volume. It`s almost like a small static `click` out of the speaker ? Very odd, but the point of the rising volume is to start off quiet, but this is a click which is around half volume. Any thoughts ?
2nd August 2015, 09:23 AM |#3818  
koshikas's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh00sher

Only one other issue I`ve found. I have the alarm clock to play a music track, with increasing volume. I`ve never had this issue on any other ROM, but on this one, when the alarm time is reached, the phone makes a noise THEN starts playing the .mp3 with increasing volume. It`s almost like a small static `click` out of the speaker ? Very odd, but the point of the rising volume is to start off quiet, but this is a click which is around half volume. Any thoughts ?

i've had the same issue even for ringing tones, although not everytime. my observations are when the phone is coming out of sleep/deep-sleep and if the CPU is slow to rise to the clock speed required it results in jitters. if the problems persists, setting the CPU governor to any that has rapid ascent of clock speed might fix the issue. i recommend interactive/intelliactive. BTW, this is my lame ass fix though ;-P
The Following User Says Thank You to koshikas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aospa 4+, moto g, paranoid android
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes