[FAQ] Jan 2014 Bionic handbook

199 posts
Thanks Meter: 42
By chrisp6825, Senior Member on 21st January 2014, 12:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th March 2015, 06:59 AM |#21  
Flag Mayberry
Thanks Meter: 261
yeah, man. i killed my last .905 bionic. updated to newest. it is running stock, now, though. i let my kid have it. he loves the lapdock (jb). i played around with the old lapdock build long enough to realize it just isnt there. (what i envisioned). i liked it when i had it on the sd card waay better. oh well. maybe moto will realize lapdock with todays phones would be a better user experience.
28th March 2015, 11:34 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 157
The razor has a new safestrap same as ours but they have a new ROM and an install script that installs the first boot ROM onto the old webtop, and preinstall partitions to make it run faster, might be something to look into

Sent from my Z970 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd August 2015, 08:40 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0
Install ROM over STOCK slot Saftstrap 3.75

I'm running CM 12.1 Nightlies on my Bionic and am very happy with it. In trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of this old phone (my daily driver) I would like to remove the stock JB ROM to free up space on my internal storage.

As I understand I need Safestrap v.3.75 because of a locked bootloader, so if another recovery is not possible I am curious if it is possible (worth the risk) to install CM 12.1 over my stock ROM.

Does anybody have experience with this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

bionic, faq, guide

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread