FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[APP] adbFire 1.28 FireTV Companion Win/Mac/Linux

2,668 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,192

By jocala, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 03:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd July 2015, 04:09 AM |#901  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala

There was an issue several months back when ikono changed their icon to pink, but that was fixed. Try swapping the problem device to tubi.

Thanks. That seems to have worked. Curious as to why my other one didn't have the issue but mostly happy to not have to keep reapplying the icon.

22nd July 2015, 12:01 PM |#902  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is great. I used it to install kodi on my fire tv stick at the weekend, and it worked a treat.

I'm wandering though, can this also be used to update kodi to the latest version (15 I think) while keeping my config and addons?
22nd July 2015, 03:22 PM |#903  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNY08

This is great. I used it to install kodi on my fire tv stick at the weekend, and it worked a treat.

I'm wandering though, can this also be used to update kodi to the latest version (15 I think) while keeping my config and addons?

You'll need to download the kodi.apk yourself but adbfire will use install -r by default, meaning yes it will keep your settings. Just press install and select the apk.

This is the way it works but always a good idea to have a backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to KLit75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2015, 04:25 PM |#904  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNY08

Yes. adbFire automatically saves your current settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to jocala For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2015, 07:18 PM |#905  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is there anyway to automate adbfire tasks via command line? Specifically the Llama Options Install.
31st July 2015, 08:41 PM |#906  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo7up

is there anyway to automate adbfire tasks via command line? Specifically the Llama Options Install.

Sure. A bash script for OS X or Linux and a bat file or powershell script for Windows is what you want. The code (c++) is at github in the mainwindow.cpp file.
1st August 2015, 02:27 AM |#907  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey dude I love your app i just donated as well i was wondering if u could help me with this small script im trying to automate an entire setup it would be dope if you could thanks!
2nd August 2015, 09:50 PM |#908  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo7up

Hey dude I love your app i just donated as well i was wondering if u could help me with this small script im trying to automate an entire setup it would be dope if you could thanks!

Discussion moved to PM.
Today, 03:10 AM |#909  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone having issues with the http://www.jocala.com/adbfire.html site unable to download the version 1.28. Will not even go past the home page.

Yep working now
Last edited by gremmie; Today at 03:53 AM.
Today, 03:19 AM |#910  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremmie

Anyone having issues with the http://www.jocala.com/adbfire.html site unable to download the version 1.28. Will not even go past the home page.

Working on it. Not sure what the problem is yet.

Fixed itself...weird.
Last edited by jocala; Today at 03:22 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, android, firetv, xbmc
Previous Thread Next Thread