FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[BIN]{LGFlashTool} Unbrick/Unroot/Flash ANY (P769, MS769, P760) in Download Mode

220 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By sammyz, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th January 2015, 04:16 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjczon

Also had bricked my P769, also ran into trouble that V20B showed the fail. Tried a Wind V11A and that worked, at least to 80% and than phone was reset and RESET showed in the flash tool. After that phone booted with setup screen. Flashtool however showed after a while a fail at 572 seconds with WM_PROGRESS_MSG 'We can't communicate with specific port' followed by 8 zero's.

Phone comes back up with a messed up touch interface. But screen isn't inverted.

Phone was running T-mobile USA V20h before I started messing up. trying to unlock the bootloader.
Any ideas?

Tried to install the v6.bin but adb shell doesn't allow to to go into su mode so following commands are denied

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjczon

Tried to install the v6.bin but adb shell doesn't allow to to go into su mode so following commands are denied

Okay fixed that problem... back on V20h and touch working after reinstalling v6.bin and lloking at screen of phone to grant access.

5th March 2015, 10:18 AM |#82  

More
I'm in the 7 seconds StartDownload Exception club with my P760.
I have strictly followed this guide and tried a number of KDZs converted to BINs, but LG FlashTool is still asking for a FLS that, as usual, is not even there.
Someone suggested an attempt with an original BIN file, instead of a converted one, but I can't find any. Many links I've found are either dead or unreachable.
Any help? Other methods I've tried won't work for a reason or another.
EDIT: used the converter from the Duckscreen method, which gives both a BIN and a FLS file, but I've still selected the BIN file only, ignoring the FLS. Flashing is in progress. Wish me luck!
EDIT 2: stuck ad 26% for a long time, then stopped with several errors. The last one is "error! OMAPErasePart"
EDIT 3: after that, the phone seems completely dead. Can't power on anymore, neither normally, nor in sw upgrade mode. What to do?
Last edited by ciccillover; 5th March 2015 at 05:47 PM.
9th March 2015, 09:41 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
This method can't work for me because my phone p769 won't even turn on, neither can I go into download mode. Nothing I can do at this point I need help?!
25th March 2015, 05:34 PM |#84  
New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Question helpp
what to do??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	228
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	3228876  
24th April 2015, 11:04 AM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfate

I got everything working until I started the flash, it failed after 6 seconds with a 'startdownload exception'. There's "F0000002" written underneath it. I followed your instructions exactly. Please help, my phone is soft bricked and this method is probably the only one that will save my phone (kdz flashing offline didn't work because the software crashed every time I tried). Are there any other methods that I can use to unbrick my phone? I can access CWM, but whenever I try to install a recovery CWM says it can't access the /system partition (I think it's corrupted). I have a P769 t-mobile with Jellybean. I'm also running Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. Any help???

Same thing happening to me, followed the instructions exactly and all I get is the same error.
Any solution to solve this?

Thanks
12th June 2015, 06:54 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quick dumb noobster question guys please... Do i need the .dll file to be extracted from the KDZ? from the BIN? where do I get that .dll file from? YES! I know you include it here for certain models, but my issue is happening to a LG L90, I already have a .TOT file for that, or the BIN extractor... but I still need the .dll, so does it have to be accurately for the exact same model (which seems like obvious and correct) or can I try with other model's dll? I've seen this "megalock.dll" around... but information isn't so clear about it (at least for me)... so could you guys please help me a bit on this, a fresh thought on where to look up to? I find this guide pretty useful, but I need to be sure first about what proceeds for my model...

Thanks a million in advance for any possible help and for being so kind and understanding of my situation @sammyz @BajoPrimate @kuma82
12th June 2015, 10:10 PM |#87  
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 218

More
Hi dnuuk ,
you could try in GSM-Forums
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show....php?p=8986537
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020p-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
26th July 2015, 10:23 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
For all those who are having issues with "Download Fail!!" after 6 or 7 seconds, do the following (I'm sure there's an easier way, but I didn't care to dedicate too much time, I just found the simplest/quickest solution)

Go To: Place KDZ IN HERE --> Tools
Right click on "EXTRACT KDZ TO BIN" then click Edit
Find the following line DEL "%BIN%[*].bin" *.fls and change it to DEL "%BIN%[*].bin"

Use the tool as you normally would, then when you're following the directions, instead of just adding the .bin file to the list of files, also select the .fls file....all will be fine...****, I didn't even have to change the port number on the phone...but that might have been a fluke.

Enjoy, I hope it helps.

(Note: I rarely check XDA these days, and I almost NEVER check/answer PMs, sorry guys)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavenII For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:31 AM |#89  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenII

For all those who are having issues with "Download Fail!!" after 6 or 7 seconds, do the following (I'm sure there's an easier way, but I didn't care to dedicate too much time, I just found the simplest/quickest solution)

Go To: Place KDZ IN HERE --> Tools
Right click on "EXTRACT KDZ TO BIN" then click Edit
Find the following line DEL "%BIN%[*].bin" *.fls and change it to DEL "%BIN%[*].bin"

Use the tool as you normally would, then when you're following the directions, instead of just adding the .bin file to the list of files, also select the .fls file....all will be fine...****, I didn't even have to change the port number on the phone...but that might have been a fluke.

Enjoy, I hope it helps.

(Note: I rarely check XDA these days, and I almost NEVER check/answer PMs, sorry guys)

Thank you vevry much your suggestion of changing the line in the script worked 4 mee thank you again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread