Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th January 2015, 09:56 PM |#291  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 1,307

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertimber2007

I installed this a few days ago on a tablet and it works beautifully. Way better than stock 4.1 too, and the pen (and pressure sensitivity!) still work.
Lirokoa, and plans to submit this back to Cyanogenmod for nightly (I guess Weekly now) builds? Is there anything blocking it?

Already pushed some stuff to gerrit but device maintainer is not active anymore and it never got merged

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

11th January 2015, 03:38 AM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Oh, I figured you were the DM. Is it possible to replace the inactive one?
22nd January 2015, 04:04 AM |#293  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This ROM is lightweight and stable. Plus, on this ROM my device can be recharged normally, even quickly, with the default adapter. On stock-based ROMs I have to rely on Boeffla Kernel's custom USB current to recharge through USB connection, because the adapter just doesn't work (it is possibly related to some 'smart' function in the stock ROM).
17th April 2015, 04:50 PM |#294  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Database Host file again, please!
please

Could host the file again, is offline.

Tablet N8000

Thank you!
17th April 2015, 05:58 PM |#295  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 1,307

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorhxcx

please

Could host the file again, is offline.

Tablet N8000

Thank you!

old link are back online.
Didnt know some ppl was still using cm11
The Following User Says Thank You to lirokoa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 11:25 PM |#296  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by lirokoa

old link are back online.

Thank you!
I like to test roms. ^^

And when used this rom was very stable.
20th May 2015, 08:13 PM |#297  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lirokoa

I just picked up a N8013 and was considering CM11 as I'm coming form CM11 on another device.

No desire for LP yet, too many bugs on most devices.
2nd July 2015, 05:52 AM |#298  
Flag St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Thanks Meter: 58

More
LP is barely out lol... Most ppl are still on CM11.X, and it'll have fewer bugs too for some time to come. This unofficial CM is more stable than several of the official versions I have. I'm literally still running two n8013 tabs on the very first version of this unofficial CM11 for one year on August 3rd with no reflash. Most major thing is to go to recovery now and again if I see an app or 2 misbehaving and clear cache and dalvik. That's actually pretty rare. I scripted a patch together to get YouTube to work also, but I have to do that on nearly all CM devices I have. This one should be around for quite a while, while LP gets debugged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dog

I just picked up a N8013 and was considering CM11 as I'm coming form CM11 on another device.

No desire for LP yet, too many bugs on most devices.

As I just stated... Almost one year of total stability on two n8013 tabs here with heavy daily usage. The tabs belong to my two sons age 6 & 7 and its all gl rendereding in minecraft, or racing, or streaming video. They never shut down apps properly and are the toughest Beta test for any ROM I know of lol... Beat that!

3rd July 2015, 04:02 AM |#299  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 116

More
I'd give liroka's 12.1 builds a shot. They're butter smooth & stable enough for me to run it on my fiancee's twin 10.1. LP is the future anyway
4th August 2015, 01:02 PM |#300  
Flag St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Honestly, this 'unofficial' ROM, has ran daily for literally hours on end, running high end game, YouTube videos, Netflix, and my sons rarely shut down apps properly. I installed the first version of this ROM and the other tab is on the second, but i fixed the few bugs it had. The OP done an amazing job with this ROM and you deserve a huge thank you, I going to check to see if you have a donation link. 100% stable ROMS not reflashed or restored fully for over a year... I run TiBu because it back up the data/progress in games, which they can get an attitude and need a restore, but that's the app, not the ROM. If you use this ROM and have had an amazing experience, share it with the OP. Its nice to get good news too Op... If you do not have a donate link, please get one. Id like to show you my support and appreciation

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread