Thanks Meter: 16

By Avuton Olrich, Junior Member on 24th February 2014, 04:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd March 2015, 05:33 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billkelly777

Has anybody tried these ones? From ezbuybatteries google-sp349a8h.- not allowed to post link yet

http://www.ezbuybatteries.com/samsun...n63nvmncnksaa3

Did you try already? I'm due for a new one.

27th March 2015, 03:39 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Okay, got my battery from cellphone-repair-shop via eBay. Came in a cardboard envelope with a thicker cardboard backer in an anti-static bag. Would have preferred more robust packing, but it did get here undamaged. The manufacture date is 7/2014. We'll see how the replacement goes tomorrow and how it performs through the weekend.

Replaced the battery tonight. Working good so far. Old battery stated 100% and could only get though maybe half an episode of "Mad Men" tonight. New battery reported at 80% charged. Running N10 till battery dies to recalibrate. Will do this a few times. Oh, under the old battery the tablet was very laggy and slow. That changed dramatically with the new battery installed. Had a bit of an issue getting the bottom of the case unclipped and it took me three attempts to get the middle cable, over the battery, inserted properly. Kind of important as it had something to do with the touch interface.
Last edited by defrisselle; 4th April 2015 at 05:45 AM. Reason: update
The Following User Says Thank You to defrisselle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2015, 06:34 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Working like new. Looks like it's good for another couple of years.

Ran all day on battery from 7AM till 9:20PM with a few hours off for Easter dinner and prep.
Last edited by defrisselle; 6th April 2015 at 05:05 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defrisselle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2015, 03:20 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Can not find a replacement battery anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks
23rd July 2015, 01:17 AM |#75  
Flag IN
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreitzell78

Can not find a replacement battery anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks

I just purchased one from Encompass. It took a few weeks to arrive but it was a new Samsung battery, the date on it shows 2014.07 so I assume it was manufactured a year ago. It's been in my N10 for a few weeks now and works great.

http://www.encompassparts.com/item/9...496a8h,9000mah
27th July 2015, 12:29 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreitzell78

Did you try searching on the part number: GH43-03780A. I found several possibilities.
2nd August 2015, 10:00 PM |#77  
Flag Eagan
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowingled

I just purchased one from Encompass. It took a few weeks to arrive but it was a new Samsung battery, the date on it shows 2014.07 so I assume it was manufactured a year ago. It's been in my N10 for a few weeks now and works great.

http://www.encompassparts.com/item/9...496a8h,9000mah

Same results here. Delivery was delayed 10 days due to low stock, but installed and working fine.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
4th August 2015, 04:13 PM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Highly recommended: http://www.replacedirect.de/product/...blet-akku.html ~54.-

Perfect customer service, fast delivery, great and original quality, Samsung battery has "made label" 01/2015. Now, my N10 is like a new pad.
The Following User Says Thank You to accuphase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread