By pisang_aza, Junior Member on 15th April 2014, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th June 2015, 07:56 PM |#351  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.sir

Thanks ,. do you know where to download the official 4.4.2? I am looking for the edition to unlock my sim card.

unlock its very easy man! take the last update lo lollipop, take a nandroid backup, TWRP + Root, run in command the unlock HTCOMADM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jancarlos1597

I did help him, and he gave me the 30$,he wasn't joking!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

send me a PM

2nd July 2015, 03:07 PM |#352  
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does 4G works?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeking

I have the same mobile. Which rom was on it before you managed to unlock the sim?
Can you install roms on it?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Which stock rom do you have before you managed to unlock the SIM? Does it work on 3G & 4G or 3G only?

Does 4g works?I am from france and here are the frequencies
4G LTE SFR 800/2600Mhz
4G LTE Free Mobile 2600Mhz
4G LTE Orange 800/2600Mhz
4G LTE Bouygues 800/1800/2600Mhz

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vip451

I m willing to pay US$50.00 to anybody who may remote SIM UNLOCK to my HTC ONE M8 Sprint Harman Kardon.
--------------------------------------------------------
My Smartphone it is actually unlocked and s-off.

When I use the HTC Guide, trouble shooting i note that my sim card it is detected
but doesn´t work. In my country we are using only GSM LTE. I try with two different sim cards and doesn´t work

My HTC have only the Sprint sparkle starting logo, but there have not any sprint application. so it is clean

I m willing to pay to $50.00 to anybody who may SIM Unlock remotely.
I will pay US$30.00 to any body who assit me with the sim unlock
please email me.

will pay using PayPal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does 4g works after unlocking with the frequencies mention below

4G LTE SFR 800/2600Mhz
4G LTE Free Mobile 2600Mhz
4G LTE Orange 800/2600Mhz
4G LTE Bouygues 800/1800/2600Mhz
4th July 2015, 01:46 PM |#353  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisang_aza

100% Work For Gsm Unlock Stock 4.4.2 ( Permanent )

Step 1 - Unlockbootloader-custom recovery-root-s.off
- Unlock bootloader from htc dev
- donwload and Install Custom Recovery TWRP link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698400
- download and install SuperSu from TWRP link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698400
- S-Off Using firewater and follow Instructions (normal, rooted device method) link http://firewater-soff.com/instructions/ or Using Sunshine (25$)

Step 2 -
Download HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and put in internal storage phone
Download and install root explorer
Download and install htc one sim unlockhelper from playstore

Step 3 -
Open root explorer and hit button Mount r/w for permission read.write
Backup original HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex by changing the file name ( anything that is easy to remember ) From /system/app directory
After rename the original file, copy modded file HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk to /system/app directory and make sure you have set the permission rw-r-r and reboot device

Step 4 - Begin Sim Unlock
Open htc one sim unlock helper on your phone, it will say htc one device check fail. now click the 3 menu dot and click on "Display SIM Unlock Log" It might ask you for Permissions. Make sure to Grant them. After that it will say "SIM Unlock Log". There shouldn't be anything there. Now hit the back button and now it should say Device Verified, Root Available etc.
Next hit "start" button. If everything goes well, within seconds you should be in the OMADM Test Client Menu and Scroll all the way down to the end and tap the selection SIMLOCK. The phone will freeze a couple of seconds and then return to normal. Once done and normal, tap the back button and the SIM Unlock Helper should show SIM Unlock Results. If it says Successful, hit back button then show Device Verified, Root Available etc menu again. Then reboot the phone manually from power button

Step 5 -
Once Rebooted, Insert your SIM Card of your GSM Carrier and go to your Settings> Mobile Data> Network Mode. Once you tap that, Tap GSM/UTMS Only. If successful your phone will switch from Sprint to the GSM carrier. All there is next is to setup your APN settings to be able to receive the carriers data services.

Step 6 -
delete the modded file HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk
And rename the original HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex to original state which we renamed in previous steps to avoid vdm client stopped error

Step 7 - optional
Changing signal logo to H or 3G icon
open root explorer then open in text editor file default.xml from /system/customize/ACC
Scroll all the way down find this line <item type="integer" name="sku_id">10</item>
Change the number to 42 and save
reboot

Thanks to:
- nikme thread link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682242
- theslimed2013 thread link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2608910

credit for modified HTCOMADM_SPCS.APK chas123 also used in HTC ONE unlock

thank you, but the SIM Unlock for my Sprint harman karton M8 does not work following the method mentioned above, the software were downloaded as follows:
Sprint_HTC_One_M8_Harman_1.54.654.15_RUU.zip http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729173
sim_unlock_helper_v1.2
openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0-m8_whl
HtcOMADM_SPCS
thnak you all the same.
22nd July 2015, 11:26 PM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hi those this metod work with a htc m8 harman kardon locket to sprint with bad esn?

can i gsm unlock to work with him in europe?

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturgig

I've managed to unlock the HTC One E8 and M8 sprint version without being s-off
The steps are very easy and I've tried this method on 4 different devices.

1.- First you need to unlock the bootloader
2.- Install custom recovery
3.- Install superuser
4.- Flash with recovery a file named SIM_Unlock.zip for the M8 and Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_E8_SIM_unlock.zip for the E8 (sorry I cant attach these files)
5.- Install root browser and terminal emulator on your device (grant superuser on both)
6.- copy HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk to your internal memory, this is the modified apk that allows the sim unlock
5.- Open root browser, go to system>app , rename the original HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk to something like this HtcOMADM_SPCS1.apk. Basically I just added 1 to the name. Do Not remove the original apk nor rename it, otherwise you will get vdm error.
6.- Copy the modified apk to this location. system>app
7.- Open terminal emulator and type "su" hit enter
8.- Now type this: am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity
9.- You should see a menu with 3 different options, select "API"
10.- Scroll down until you see "sim lock" press it and wait until the gray highlight goes away.
11.- Reboot your phone and you are done

can i gsm unlock a bad esn htc m8 harman kardon locked to sprint with this metod?

thanks
23rd July 2015, 12:49 AM |#355  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes you can. If your phone is on lollipop flash a kit Kat Rom and do all the steps after flashing.
3rd August 2015, 04:31 AM |#356  

More
Hey guys!
I got the M8 HK edition with 4.4.4 onboard. I found the guide on Russian forum which resembles guides posted here - flash to 4.4.2 deoxid (I used InsertCoin 3.0.4), then run SIM unlock helper ect.
Looks like the unlock did work because when I inserted SIM card, the "SIM services" popped up. But still I'm unable to switch to WCDMA or GSM/UMTS modes and I get no connection to carrier network . If I do that from settings > mobile data the phone says "no SIM found. Switching to CDMA". If from other menu (dial *#*#4636#*#*), also no luck, and it says "radio off".
As you've already guessed, the situation is weird - I can see SIM services, and at the same time get "no SIM found. Switching to cdma" message and can't make the phone hook up to carrier network.
Bootloader unlocked /rooted
S-ON
HBOOT-3.19.0.0000
RADIO-1.08.20.0916
TWRP 2.8.5.0

Please let me know how to solve the above problem. Or any suggestions - flash older kitkat or switch to lollipop ect.
If you need more info, I'll provide it.

Thanks in advance!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrMMMichail For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2015, 12:44 AM |#357  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMMMichail

Hey guys!
I got the M8 HK edition with 4.4.4 onboard. I found the guide on Russian forum which resembles guides posted here - flash to 4.4.2 deoxid (I used InsertCoin 3.0.4), then run SIM unlock helper ect.
Looks like the unlock did work because when I inserted SIM card, the "SIM services" popped up. But still I'm unable to switch to WCDMA or GSM/UMTS modes and I get no connection to carrier network . If I do that from settings > mobile data the phone says "no SIM found. Switching to CDMA". If from other menu (dial *#*#4636#*#*), also no luck, and it says "radio off".
As you've already guessed, the situation is weird - I can see SIM services, and at the same time get "no SIM found. Switching to cdma" message and can't make the phone hook up to carrier network.
Bootloader unlocked /rooted
S-ON
HBOOT-3.19.0.0000
RADIO-1.08.20.0916
TWRP 2.8.5.0

Please let me know how to solve the above problem. Or any suggestions - flash older kitkat or switch to lollipop ect.
If you need more info, I'll provide it.

Thanks in advance!

Turn radioON, instead of radio off
5th August 2015, 01:11 AM |#358  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturgig

Turn radioON, instead of radio off

Thanks for reply, but how?
It doesn't turn on (from *#*#4636#*#* menu). If it was that straightforward I wouldn't even come here asking for help .
Edit.
Here's the link to screenshot that says "Radio Off"
pasteboard.co/2qTxy5Ie.jpg
Last edited by mrMMMichail; 6th August 2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: proof to my words
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)