[APK][2.5.5]Fast App SwiTcher Small App - Bugfixes

2,699 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,014

By hansip87, Senior Member on 19th April 2014, 02:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2015, 02:38 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Latest version is working perfectly. Previously, some apps (e.g. Tapatalk) would go to some home page instead of the exact page I had been on; but that's fixed now.

One thing that's new compared to the KitKat version: when I switch back to FX Explorer, it asks for a "sub-app", in this case FX or FX Text Edit. I'd prefer it just switch to the app that had been active.

20th April 2015, 05:32 PM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL7

Latest version is working perfectly. Previously, some apps (e.g. Tapatalk) would go to some home page instead of the exact page I had been on; but that's fixed now.

One thing that's new compared to the KitKat version: when I switch back to FX Explorer, it asks for a "sub-app", in this case FX or FX Text Edit. I'd prefer it just switch to the app that had been active.

Yes that is the workaround for Lollipop which unfortunately cannot be solved easily due to that lollipop will only give the package name, not the activity name like in kitkat. so to make it applicable, i need to simulate it like a home launcher (which has the advantage of showing all app without the need of filtering) to be able to launch previous app. Without it, you can only launch an activity that might be not accurate to what youb expect. So the choice is a must to achieve resuming from previous app But to be honest, only few apps that have more than one launcher entry.
Last edited by hansip87; 20th April 2015 at 05:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2015, 06:36 PM |#133  

More
Still going good. A couple of usage questions:

When the app has focus (to use a Windows term) and I hit the back key, it closes. Is there any way to override that?

Startup behavior options are greyed-out.. Is this a pro feature only? I thought, as a tester, you had provided me the pro version. But perhaps not.

Anyway, thanks for a very useful app.
15th June 2015, 08:09 AM |#134  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL7

Still going good. A couple of usage questions:

When the app has focus (to use a Windows term) and I hit the back key, it closes. Is there any way to override that?

Startup behavior options are greyed-out.. Is this a pro feature only? I thought, as a tester, you had provided me the pro version. But perhaps not.

Anyway, thanks for a very useful app.

Unfortunately no. It's up to Sony on how they implement Small App. In Kitkat on older Z1 devices, it doesn't work that way. It will stay opened even when back is pressed.

Startup behaviour is pro feature. Well as a beta tester, the version published is still a market version unfortunately. But if you like to, send me PM and i'll send you the Pro version
15th June 2015, 01:40 PM |#135  

More
Just upgraded to Pro from the app. I get enough use out of it to more than warrant $1.50.
The Following User Says Thank You to CAL7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 08:28 AM |#136  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
2.5.4 is live. Please check OP for more details.
25th June 2015, 04:56 AM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for sharing.
7th August 2015, 08:14 AM |#138  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
2.5.5 is here, will be available on Play Store in a couple of hours.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)