364 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By xjarl, Senior Member on 7th September 2012, 05:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th May 2015, 01:46 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Thanks!!
I made this account just to say THANKS!!

Greetings from Mexico

1st July 2015, 05:20 PM |#42  

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarl

umm... I found there are many guys has the problem. When he want to install a google play into an android phone bought from China,always failed.
This thread just for noob of an andorid device. I'm also a noob lol..
I posted the method at Blogger. now paste here. Take huawei Ascend G330D U8825D as an example:

1. Make sure your Ascend G330D rooted. This is must be request.

2.Find 2 or 3 apk:
a>GoogleServicesFramework(Check your phone via RE explorer)
b>GoogleLoginService
c>Google play store(lastest version is better)

3.Copy those 2 or 3 apps to your phone(Internal or Extend are ok)

4.Copy them into System/app via RE.explorer

5.Restart your phone.

Hi thanks for your advices. You help me so much. I bought MEIZU MX4 PRO and the seller didn't inform me for the Chinese version of the phone. I tried to contact to the seller for extra instructions with no results.
I found your post and I installed this 3 apk's in my phone unrooted. ( I don't know how to root MEIZU MX4 pro). The program installed in my phone and it's working, but the downloading speed was very very slow. I had this problem before install the apk's.

After restarting the phone everything is OK and believe me I want to thank you from my hart.
3rd August 2015, 02:11 PM |#43  

More
Unhappy Mount R/O...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorTiger

Thanks for the information and the attachments xjarl!

This worked perfectly for me, but only after I changed the permissions on the 3 files! I bought a Coolpad (Yulong) 8022 with Android 2.3.7 in China through China Mobile. I rooted the phone but was unable to install Google Play until I found this post. I downloaded the attachment, extracted the files and copied the 3 APK files to my system/app folder and rebooted. After installing Google Play and running it, I could browse all the apps in the store but I could not download or install them. The progress bar didn't move.

So I launched Root Explorer and went to the system/app folder. Then I changed the permissions of the 3 APKs: GoogleServicesFramework.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk and Google_Play-v3.8.17.apk to rw-r--r-- to match all the other files in the folder and rebooted. Since then everything has been working fine! Now I can browse the App store and download and install files without a problem!

So, the steps I recommend are:

1. Root your phone.
2. Download the attachment above.
3. Extract GoogleServicesFramework.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk and Google_Play-v3.8.17.apk from the RAR file and copy them to the system/app folder on your phone with Root Explorer.
4. In Root Explorer click Mount R/W. Change the permissions of the 3 files to match the permissions of the other files in the folder (rw-r--r--). Then click Mount R/O and exit Root Explorer.
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Go to Accounts & Sync in your phone's settings, click Add account and enter your Google/GMail account details.
7. Go to your apps and Launch Google Play.

I'm guessing that this will work on any Android phone. Good luck!

Hi, can you please explaine to me step 4 a bit more since I am not very familiar with such operations? I think, I have done all the mentioned steps correctly, but unfortunately I receive error messages that google play has stoped...
The device is a htc desire 820s and runs android 4.4.4.
Any suggestions from anyone who reeds the post would be appreciated.
thanks in advance!
8th August 2015, 09:30 PM |#44  

More
Hi, we have the Iron Man phone from China, so looking into installing the apks and possibly also rooting the phone if necessary. However this phone has a limited addition theme .. is the reset in the rooting instructions like a restart or more like a factory reset? As we don't want to loose the limitted addition theme. I assume as it's loaded onto the phone as a file somewhere it shouldn't get lost but we're a bit paranoid! Thank you! Excuse my n00bness
10th August 2015, 03:32 AM |#45  

More
Install Hong Kong ROM?
I have a Samsung Galaxy a5 that I purchased in China and that obviously doesn't have Google Play. Does it make it any easier to install Google Play if I root the phone and then flash it with a Hong Kong Rom? Would flashing the phone with a ROM from a different region change the LTE frequency?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascend g330d, google play issue, u8825d
Previous Thread Next Thread